The Student Room Group

Am I going to fail my A2's?

Delete
(edited 6 years ago)
If you sit on TSR and wait for answers to only make yourself feel better? Yes you will fail them. If you go work hard instead, pay attention to the teachers, try to understand the stuff that is given to you and do work and reading beyond homework, you will get A's. The key is always hard-working. That's the difference between a D student and an A student.
Reply 2
I tried my hardest for my AS exams. It's quiet hard when you have crippling exam anxiety. I am not here to make excuses. I am here to get some advice on how to get past my exam anxiety and get some helpful tips on improving.

Original post by Metalfros
If you sit on TSR and wait for answers to only make yourself feel better? Yes you will fail them. If you go work hard instead, pay attention to the teachers, try to understand the stuff that is given to you and do work and reading beyond homework, you will get A's. The key is always hard-working. That's the difference between a D student and an A student.
Reply 3
You're going to have to resit if you want decent grades. Depending on the grade boundaries you'll need to get A's in A2 to bring your Ds up to at least Bs
Original post by hoticedtea
I tried my hardest for my AS exams. It's quiet hard when you have crippling exam anxiety. I am not here to make excuses. I am here to get some advice on how to get past my exam anxiety and get some helpful tips on improving.

Look I understand your anxiety, I had the same when I took my exams (in the Netherlands), but I do not think TSR can help you much. You should speak to your head teacher or whoever first thing tomorrow and sort this out. I do sincerely hope that you come back to TSR in august and say you got A's and A*'s!
Reply 5
My A-Levels are the new ones. So the AS year is completely scrapped and doesn't count towards my final alevel. The only grade that counts is what I get in A2.

Original post by Lillah
You're going to have to resit if you want decent grades. Depending on the grade boundaries you'll need to get A's in A2 to bring your Ds up to at least Bs
Reply 6
I am hoping to book some sessions with my doctor & also the school councilor. Thanks for your help x

Original post by Metalfros
Look I understand your anxiety, I had the same when I took my exams (in the Netherlands), but I do not think TSR can help you much. You should speak to your head teacher or whoever first thing tomorrow and sort this out. I do sincerely hope that you come back to TSR in august and say you got A's and A*'s!

Quick Reply

Latest