The Student Room Group

Geography Work Experience

Hi everyone,

I'm approaching the start of my UCAS Personal Statement, and I want to get some work experience in Geography to put down on my form. Does anyone have any idea what I could do or how to search for something? I have used Do It, and it doesn't present me with any opportunities that are relevant, as you have to be 18 or over, which I'm not.

Any suggestions would be great :smile:

Em x
Talk about a holiday you went to
Can you talk about any travelling that you did?
Why not visit a museum that teachers you about the science behind the geography?
Any books you read?
Lectures you visited?
Check out my blog if you need any help, I've got some advice on what to actually put on ur personal statement:

Www.thenextchemist.wordpress.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice you two, and Bloom77 - I'll check it out, thanks :smile:

Also, I'm doing an EPQ that I want to do on Geography, but I can't think of a topic to do? Anyone got any suggestions?

Em x
Original post by ejb1999
Thanks for the advice you two, and Bloom77 - I'll check it out, thanks :smile:

Also, I'm doing an EPQ that I want to do on Geography, but I can't think of a topic to do? Anyone got any suggestions?

Em x

Thank you! :smile:
What about population distribution in China or why Kenya has a trade problem or something current right now in the news

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I thought about that, but I can't because we can't do an EPQ on topics in our A Level. I was thinking along the lines of conservation, but it's such a vast topic I can't figure out where to focus it on. But I'll definitely check the news and see if there is anything in there. My head of 6th form suggested taking a second year university topic, but they all look so complicated :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending