The Student Room Group

Can't stand mess and messy people

I am feeling really angry right now because I wanted to study and have a good morning and I cannot study in my bedroom as I share it with my sister and she is either watching stupid youtube videos making noise and it is messy because she cannot put her clothing away and put her things away so there is no point cleaning her stuff and she won't do it herself.So I wanted to study in the kitchen we have a kitchen connected with dining room.Here she comes to eat breakfast making a mess when I just cleaned up and she leaves the dishes laying around she was watering the plant and put soil in my tea somehow.I just wanted a nice morning with a cup of tea studying and I feel like it is ruined as I feel now angry and unmotivated and then later I will feel more angry because I have not studied and to be honest I am not doing the best in chemistry right now and I probably should be going over the material again to ensure I understand the previous material we had studied but I won't because I feel angry and frustrated and I won't stop cleaning as I find messy environments physically painful I cannot have any dishes laying around I find messy environments uncomfortable.

I feel angry that no one takes their initiative to tidy right away but always couple hours later which I won't be waiting for because I need cleanliness I am not afraid of germs I just hate things laying around and dirty surfaces eg tables unbearable.I feel like no one cares about how I feel and just help me get the place I am wanting to study in be and stay tidy as it makes me so worked up that after i clean up i feel burned out emotionally and i am then not bothered to do anything and afterwards I feel angry for letting my burn out take over my studies and I feel unproductive and frustrated.It is a vicous cycle because people cannot put a stupid cup in a dishwasher right away they only will if plates pile up.:angry:
Why not study elsewhere like a library? :holmes:
Go to the library and study there.. It sounds as though the need to be tidy is taking a toll on you. Go and see the GP and maybe get some treatment for OCD or whatever disorder you have.
Original post by 999tigger
Go to the library and study there.. It sounds as though the need to be tidy is taking a toll on you. Go and see the GP and maybe get some treatment for OCD or whatever disorder you have.

LOOOOL Rah :biggrin:
tell me about it, i hate the fact my parents think i'm messy. i keep reminding them that when i had my own bedroom it was always clean but as soon as you decided to have another kid and tell my sister to move into my room, ever since then my room have been a mess... and its not me making all that damn mess!
That's really weird OP because I am feeling really angry right now because I wanted to study and have a good morning and I cannot study in my bedroom as I share it with my sister and she is either watching stupid youtube videos making noise and it is messy because she cannot put her clothing away and put her things away so there is no point cleaning her stuff and she won't do it herself.So I wanted to study in the kitchen we have a kitchen connected with dining room.Here she comes to eat breakfast making a mess when I just cleaned up and she leaves the dishes laying around she was watering the plant and put soil in my tea somehow.I just wanted a nice morning with a cup of tea studying and I feel like it is ruined as I feel now angry and unmotivated and then later I will feel more angry because I have not studied and to be honest I am not doing the best in chemistry right now and I probably should be going over the material again to ensure I understand the previous material we had studied but I won't because I feel angry and frustrated and I won't stop cleaning as I find messy environments physically painful I cannot have any dishes laying around I find messy environments uncomfortable.

I feel angry that no one takes their initiative to tidy right away but always couple hours later which I won't be waiting for because I need cleanliness I am not afraid of germs I just hate things laying around and dirty surfaces eg tables unbearable.I feel like no one cares about how I feel and just help me get the place I am wanting to study in be and stay tidy as it makes me so worked up that after i clean up i feel burned out emotionally and i am then not bothered to do anything and afterwards I feel angry for letting my burn out take over my studies and I feel unproductive and frustrated.It is a vicous cycle because people cannot put a stupid cup in a dishwasher right away they only will if plates pile up. :mad:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
That's really weird OP because I am feeling really angry right now because I wanted to study and have a good morning and I cannot study in my bedroom as I share it with my sister and she is either watching stupid youtube videos making noise and it is messy because she cannot put her clothing away and put her things away so there is no point cleaning her stuff and she won't do it herself.So I wanted to study in the kitchen we have a kitchen connected with dining room.Here she comes to eat breakfast making a mess when I just cleaned up and she leaves the dishes laying around she was watering the plant and put soil in my tea somehow.I just wanted a nice morning with a cup of tea studying and I feel like it is ruined as I feel now angry and unmotivated and then later I will feel more angry because I have not studied and to be honest I am not doing the best in chemistry right now and I probably should be going over the material again to ensure I understand the previous material we had studied but I won't because I feel angry and frustrated and I won't stop cleaning as I find messy environments physically painful I cannot have any dishes laying around I find messy environments uncomfortable.

I feel angry that no one takes their initiative to tidy right away but always couple hours later which I won't be waiting for because I need cleanliness I am not afraid of germs I just hate things laying around and dirty surfaces eg tables unbearable.I feel like no one cares about how I feel and just help me get the place I am wanting to study in be and stay tidy as it makes me so worked up that after i clean up i feel burned out emotionally and i am then not bothered to do anything and afterwards I feel angry for letting my burn out take over my studies and I feel unproductive and frustrated.It is a vicous cycle because people cannot put a stupid cup in a dishwasher right away they only will if plates pile up. :mad:

Please grow up.
Original post by PrinceHarrys

This is great. tell your parents to get a cleaner or make their children do the chores.
Original post by TheHaunted.
Please grow up.

y is a ghost on TSR

Quick Reply

Latest