The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Accommodation required

Hello TSR-ians I'm coming to Huddersfield for Msc finance this September I need accommodation please help me find one anything close to the university is preferable ...I do not know about the prices as well so pls help me
TIA
Samuel
Original post by samuelreddy
Hello TSR-ians I'm coming to Huddersfield for Msc finance this September I need accommodation please help me find one anything close to the university is preferable ...I do not know about the prices as well so pls help me
TIA
Samuel

Hi Samuel, I have a standard plus room in Storthes Hall which is available, as I am no longer going to Huddersfield Uni.
Please message me if you're interested.
Thanks,
Robyn
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by R.E.Jones
Hi Samuel, I have a standard plus room in Storthes Hall which is available, as I am no longer going to Huddersfield Uni.
Please message me if you're interested.
Thanks,
Robyn

Hello Robyn, can you give me information on the price as well the duration of the stay? Do i have to pay it at once or paying weekly would do?
Thanks,
Samuel
Hello Robyn, can you give me information on the price as well the duration of the stay? Do i have to pay it at once or paying weekly would do?
Thanks,
Samuel

Hi Samuel, the room is £95 per week and the duration of stay is 44 weeks. Although you would choose your own payment plan once the room is allocated to you.
Does it seem like something you're interested in?
Thanks
Robyn
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Hello Robyn,
I was looking for a short stay, is it possible? If yes, then I am interested.
Do let me know.
Thank you,
Samuel.
Hello Robyn,
I was looking for a short stay, is it possible? If yes, then I am interested.
Do let me know.
Thank you,
Samuel.

Hello, well I'm not sure about that but I could get in touch with DIGS on your behalf if you would like?
How long are you going to be staying in Huddersfield?
Robyn
Reply 6
Original post by R.E.Jones
Hello, well I'm not sure about that but I could get in touch with DIGS on your behalf if you would like?
How long are you going to be staying in Huddersfield?
Robyn

Hi Robyn, I am looking for a 17 week stay, is it possible? Secondly, is the price of the room a little negotiable? I'll be reaching Huddersfield on the 23rd of this month, so will it be fine if I pay the amount after reaching there?
Thank You,
Samuel.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Robyn, I am looking for a 17 week stay, is it possible? Secondly, is the price of the room a little negotiable? I'll be reaching Huddersfield on the 23rd of this month, so will it be fine if I pay the amount after reaching there?
Thank You,
Samuel.

Hi Samuel, unfortunately I think DIGS who runs Storthes Hall wants someone to pay rent for the full 44 week, and I don't believe the price is negotiable.
Robyn
Reply 8
Hello Samuel,

If you are still looking for a place, I need to move out of my studio at the Palace Studios, in the town centre, 5 min from the university. That's why, I am looking for someone to take my contract. I pay 510pcm, and October is payed. It is cheaper than others private halls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending