The Student Room Group

Scared, was talking to a 15 year old

Okay i am worried about getting in trouble. I recently just turned 18 and i have been talking to a 15 year old friend of mine, i have been flirty/cheeky at times. No nudes,no sex and no kissing. I have cuddled her once. Her ex boyfriend said i was only talking to her for sex and i explained that wasnt the case. She ignored me and i asked what was was wrong she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex. I havent had sex with her but thats why she thinks i was talking to her. I did some googling and found grooming but realistically can i get in trouble i am sick with worry and i only wanted a girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Okay i am worried about getting in trouble. I recently just turned 18 and i have been talking to a 15 year old friend of mine, i have been flirty/cheeky at times. No nudes,no sex and no kissing. I have cuddled her once. Her ex boyfriend said i was only talking to her for sex and i explained that wasnt the case. She ignored me and i asked what was was wrong she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex. I havent had sex with her but thats why she thinks i was talking to her. I did some googling and found grooming but realistically can i get in trouble i am sick with worry and i only wanted a girlfriend

How is giving someone a hug offensive? I don't understand why they made a huge problem out of a hug/greeting thing.
You said you only want a girlfriend? So you did want her for sex then amongst other things. Because surely a part of "wanting a girlfriend" is wanting sex?

You did nothing wrong. Luckily. But you clearly did have romantic intentions towards this girl, and she is 15.... So luckily for you it ended quick, otherwise you could have ended up in **** street.
Reply 3

I doubt you'll get into trouble and you haven't done anything.

Just don't talk or see her again.
Reply 4
She sounds too immature for you to care. Just move on, she might be the manipulative type so stay away.
youve done nothing legally wrong so youre fine
So... You're an 18 year old dating 15 year olds, eh?

Here's my advice: Don't. Little bit creepy and I'm judging you at this moment, Anon.
A bit lol, but seriously, screenshot every conversation you've ever had with her and store them in case you get in trouble down the line.
Reply 8
Original post by Twinpeaks
You said you only want a girlfriend? So you did want her for sex then amongst other things. Because surely a part of "wanting a girlfriend" is wanting sex?

You did nothing wrong. Luckily. But you clearly did have romantic intentions towards this girl, and she is 15.... So luckily for you it ended quick, otherwise you could have ended up in **** street.

well in his post he says
she said **** off you pedo you used me for sex.
so she's either lying or there was sex involved?
Reply 9
Original post by ThatOldGuy
So... You're an 18 year old dating 15 year olds, eh?

Here's my advice: Don't. Little bit creepy and I'm judging you at this moment, Anon.

I havent dated any just met her through friends, i considered her my friend though i was flirty/cheeky but i am just like that
she is technically under 18 so you shouldn't have even been 'flirty/cheeky' because that's a little concerning. it's a good thing it's over, really, you could've gotten into a lot of trouble if the authorities found out you were 'flirting' with a child.
Attachment not found
Original post by Ciel.
well in his post he says

No shr means i was only talking to her for sex. I explained i werent and her ex was lying and now shes being weird. I honestly aint done anythiny with her
On a serious note why were you talking to a 15 year old? The majority are still quite immature.
Reply 14
No shr means i was only talking to her for sex. I explained i werent and her ex was lying and now shes being weird. I honestly aint done anythiny with her

stil its strange that she'd say something like that. you really should just back off before she falsely accuses you of rape or something
Original post by Ciel.
well in his post he says

No, she's saying that he was only interested in her for sex. And tell me if I'm wrong, but is that entirely false? He explicitly said on here that "he only wanted a girlfriend". So a part of him did want to have sex with her...
Original post by Trinculo
A bit lol, but seriously, screenshot every conversation you've ever had with her and store them in case you get in trouble down the line.

I cant i deleted everything but it wasnt i wanna **** or anything just like saying she should take me out and i called her pretty for example.
I havent dated any just met her through friends, i considered her my friend though i was flirty/cheeky but i am just like that

If that's the case then why did you say "I only wanted a girlfriend".

I'm sorry but it is quite creepy.

oh well, best you can do is very subtly try and get her to say that it's all cool on a conv and screen shot that and guard it with your life.
Original post by Twinpeaks
No, she's saying that he was only interested in her for sex. And tell me if I'm wrong, but is that entirely false? He explicitly said on here that "he only wanted a girlfriend". So a part of him did want to have sex with her...

No i want someone to spent time with and care about me/cuddle. If its for sex i talk to girls over 16 and you can tell the difference by how i talk to them

Latest

Trending

Trending