The Student Room Group

Anyone filled in a fee assessment form??

I'm a home student, lived here basically all my life and my uni asked me to fill in a fee assessment form and they've took almost 3 weeks and every time I call they say it's not processed yet, they won't let me attend my lectures/classes come monday because of it, I'm wondering if anyone went through this stupid process and is it even for home students because isn't my course just 9k and goes through student finance anyways?
Original post by Hopstano
I'm a home student, lived here basically all my life and my uni asked me to fill in a fee assessment form and they've took almost 3 weeks and every time I call they say it's not processed yet, they won't let me attend my lectures/classes come monday because of it, I'm wondering if anyone went through this stupid process and is it even for home students because isn't my course just 9k and goes through student finance anyways?

Go into the office in person and explain that you've lived in the uk your entire life and have been approved by student finance England . It's likely that you ticked the wrong box on your UCAS form but universities have to have a paper trail proving that they've done a full assessment where there's doubt - if they can see your student finance letters that might allow them to assess you on the spot and get it sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending