The Student Room Group

Mott Macdonald Graduate Scheme 2024

thought I’d start a thread as couldn’t find one. I was just wondering if anyone had heard back from their application for a graduate role starting in 2024 yet? On their website it says should hear back within two weeks of answering the questions but still haven’t heard anything!
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I only got an email on friday saying my application has been reviewed by the early careers team and now passed on to the hiring managers
It was virtual ?

Like you got the interview call after you passed the test ? thats it ?
can you tell the whole process you had along with timeline please ?

Thank You in advance.
Thanks for such a detailed reply.. Really appreciate .
I got this on 3rd oct 2023... I am still waiting for the reply :smile:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the application for the above role.Our early careers team will review the form and get in touch as soon as they can after the closing date. We’d like to thank you for your patience while you wait for our response.

any suggestions ? like did you had the same ?
Oh ok..i will mail them next week.
I applied for project management role.
Reply 5
Original post by Shubhambh18
Thanks for such a detailed reply.. Really appreciate .
I got this on 3rd oct 2023... I am still waiting for the reply :smile:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the application for the above role.Our early careers team will review the form and get in touch as soon as they can after the closing date. We’d like to thank you for your patience while you wait for our response.

any suggestions ? like did you had the same ?

I got the same email on 19th of Nov, now eagerly waiting for interview…. Fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 6
How was the interview? What kind of questions were being asked? approx. duration of the interview? how many technical questions, if you can remember?
Reply 7
Thank you so much mate, I really appreciate your effort for such a detailed reply.
Reply 8
Original post by Shubhambh18
Oh ok..i will mail them next week.
I applied for project management role.

did you manage to email them?
Original post by Agoodship
did you manage to email them?

i did..they replied shortlisting is still going on.
Here is my timeline if anyone finds this useful. This takes place in Canada, but I find the process the same between Canada and the UK. They most likely will keep you updated about your application process. If you are not selected for a role, they’ll inform you, and vice versa if you are selected for an interview.

I applied for an Engineering position at Mott MacDonald for the Toronto office on Nov 6, 2023. Took the interview on Dec 4. On Dec 8, they sent me a code form to fill out. Now is the waiting.

So if you’ve taken an interview, look out for a code form that they will prob send after the interview. Good luck!
Original post by breezingwind
Here is my timeline if anyone finds this useful. This takes place in Canada, but I find the process the same between Canada and the UK. They most likely will keep you updated about your application process. If you are not selected for a role, they’ll inform you, and vice versa if you are selected for an interview.

I applied for an Engineering position at Mott MacDonald for the Toronto office on Nov 6, 2023. Took the interview on Dec 4. On Dec 8, they sent me a code form to fill out. Now is the waiting.

So if you’ve taken an interview, look out for a code form that they will prob send after the interview. Good luck!

But i am waiting for the interview call itself
Reply 12
Ha anyone heard anything after the Interview yet? I had my interview in late november but still nothing from them.
Reply 13
Original post by frozie7
Ha anyone heard anything after the Interview yet? I had my interview in late november but still nothing from them.

What role did you interview for
Has any word heard from them, I did the online assessment in October and did the online portal says my application is still under review. Are these time scales normal. I applied for the environmental pathway.
Has anyone heard back from Mott MacDonald, I applied in November and did the inline assessment, still waiting for them to review my application.
this is the response I got from them last year in May. if I don't hear back from them by the end of Jan I reckon it's another unlucky one.
Dear ----, Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of 2023 UK Industrial Placement: Civil/Structural Engineering () at Mott MacDonald. Unfortunately, you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 17
Has anyone heard back from them after their interview? Wondering how many days they take to get back on average
Reply 18

Have you received the outcome yet?

Did you hear any more from them after completing the Code Form?

Quick Reply

Latest