The Student Room Group

Is a Pot Noodle part of your 5 a day?

It contains a good range of veg in there so I must be getting a good part of it!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wouldn't eat it just to get some vegetable intake, It's not healthy at all...
Absolutely not!
Lol I thought you were joking as in "many students have to live on packet noodles" but damn part of your 5 A DAY??! lol. No. Not only do they start tasting like crap, but they're high in salt and other unhealthy stuff. No, a lot of the goodness of the vegetables have been dissipated - probably not the right word but yeah.
I doubt it very much, but if it is, somewhere on the packaging it will say "One of your five a day".
Much healthier than homemade food and anything else, have two Pot Noodles :biggrin:
If something is nutritionally apt to be considered part of your 5 a day, it'd probably say so on the packaging.
Yeah, I have a phd in pot noodles.
Honestly given the choice, I would live off pot noodles, especially if I was to go abroad where I'm not sure if the food is halal or not 😅😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
it is called "the **** of all snacks" for a reason...

no
a carrot cake has carrot in it m8 don't make it 1 of ur 5 a day
please guys go to your local asian market and buy your instant noodles... you deserve betterr
Reply 13
Original post by Golden_joy
It contains a good range of veg in there so I must be getting a good part of it!

Do they still make them?
Add a egg. Yep it counts.....
I see freshers week is going well
pot noodles are the worst noodles anyone can buy.
It might be :biggrin:

Not so much pot noodle though, but has anyone tried Koka noodles? Theyre amazeballs good.
Original post by ClaireeStark
It might be :biggrin:

Not so much pot noodle though, but has anyone tried Koka noodles? Theyre amazeballs good.

I love Koka noodles. They're the only ones I buy. The trouble is only one supermarket near us sell them, so I often have to make do with Super Noodles if I can't get in to town. But yes, Koka are the best, imo.
No, but 5 pot noodles are 1 of your 5 a day. Hopefully.

Quick Reply

Latest