If someone did that to me, they'd be in hospital with a broken arm rn :rofl:

I wish I'd stood up for myself !!
Original post by Rhaenys10
If someone did that to me, they'd be in hospital with a broken arm rn :rofl:

Same, I wouldn't stand for that shite. :rofl:
Reply 22
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Same, I wouldn't stand for that shite. :rofl:

What would you actually do in that situation then (for next time lol)
Original post by Tea2345
are they stupid catcalling doesnt work

You did respond to my comment though. So how u doin gurl? :creep:
Original post by Tea2345
Well I'm quite petite and blonde which I HATE as guys just immediately assume I'm stupid as but I'm not at all !!! So that's probably why

Make yourself ugly , problem solved.
Reply 25
Original post by Orbital Rising
You did respond to my comment though. So how u doin gurl? :creep:

AHAHA that was smooth well done😂 I'm acc doing okay how about u😉
Original post by Tea2345
What would you actually do in that situation then (for next time lol)

Punch the p****. :rofl:
Reply 27
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Punch the p****. :rofl:

RIght.... don't think that's gonna happen😂
Original post by Tea2345
RIght.... don't think that's gonna happen😂

Do it :colone:
Original post by Tea2345
AHAHA that was smooth well done😂 I'm acc doing okay how about u😉

I try my best to be Mr Smooth. :u: I am doing well thank you. How are your pre-med studies going?
Reply 30
I try my best to be Mr Smooth. :u: I am doing well thank you. How are your pre-med studies going?

Oo how do you know that😂 Pro stalker over here ahaha ! I've just started year 12 so sorting out volunteering etc got some work experience booked in during feb half term so superhappy😊 Are you still at school?
I 100% dont do that:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Any guy who isn't 12 mentally wouldn't do that and would have some respect for a woman. End of the day, it's all about how you're raised. That said, most people these days are barely raised at all.
Original post by Tea2345
Oo how do you know that😂 Pro stalker over here ahaha ! I've just started year 12 so sorting out volunteering etc got some work experience booked in during feb half term so superhappy😊 Are you still at school?

I'm a first year uni student studying computer science. You may remember me from every hacking film ever. :cyber: I'm glad you're superhappy.

You are actually a tea-drinking aspiring medic? That was a lucky guess. I do impress myself from time to time. :creep:
Reply 34
Reply 35
I'm a first year uni student studying computer science. You may remember me from every hacking film ever. :cyber: I'm glad you're superhappy.

You are actually a tea-drinking aspiring medic? That was a lucky guess. I do impress myself from time to time. :creep:

Agh cool! What uni do you go to? I have no idea what uni I want to go to yet😂 Maybe Cambridge if my a levels turn out as well as my gcses lol

And yes i am my lucky guess!! Idk why my tsr user is tea😂 I made it during exams I think - a stressful time when I drank A LOT of tea ahhaha
Reply 36

Lol, same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by Hrdee
Any guy who isn't 12 mentally wouldn't do that and would have some respect for a woman. End of the day, it's all about how you're raised. That said, most people these days are barely raised at all.

Yeah I completely agree, think it's so wrong And so sexist - no woman would ever catcall a Man 😢
Reply 38
Original post by Ayaz789
I 100% dont do that:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

😊😊😊
Reply 39

Why do so many guys in my area do it then lol ( I feel like everyone who's replied on here is older lol)

Quick Reply

Latest