The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's 19th birthday ideas?

It's my boyfriend's birthday in a few months, I'm not exactly sure what to get him.

He's a big gamer, so I was thinking a giftcard for a store or something? And then buying a takeout (he's more of a staying in person than going out)?

Do any of you guys out there have any suggestions?
Original post by ellavanderbilt
It's my boyfriend's birthday in a few months, I'm not exactly sure what to get him.

He's a big gamer, so I was thinking a giftcard for a store or something? And then buying a takeout (he's more of a staying in person than going out)?

If you're going for a giftcard, I would say that a steam one would be way better than one for an overpriced store.

Posted from TSR Mobile
giv succ
sloppy toppy :wink:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
giv succ

Original post by longking
sloppy toppy :wink:

You're not actually being serious guys!? We've not reached that point yet, do you think it's worth trying?
You're not actually being serious guys!? We've not reached that point yet, do you think it's worth trying?

Haha, I was joking, sure, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't happy to erm 'explore new territory'.

Do whatever you're happy with.
Reply 6

give him uckers

Guys are notoriously hard to buy for, haha.

If you want to get him something to remember but don't want to cost the earth, make him something that takes time and effort and is deeply personal. Knit him a scarf. Recreate a beloved photo of the two of you using pieces of coloured paper or tile. Compile a memories book or box with cute messages and trinkets. Write him a letter.

If you don't want sloppy romantic, giftcards are a pretty safe bet. The bonus of these is that they're not hard to get hold of so you don't have to plan months in advance.

Probably not.
Sex.
I want to say this as nice as I can, boys don't care about the sloppy stuff they just need a release so offer him a good session of intimacy?

Get him a Fleshlight :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending