The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

[Official] UClan Applicants Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Im looking at Roeburn too. what will you be studying there? :smile: I'm really excited ! I'm from sri lanka :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 141
Original post by piumi_fer
Im looking at Roeburn too. what will you be studying there? :smile: I'm really excited ! I'm from sri lanka :smile:

Hi, would you be interested in a shared student house? It's a reasonable price - cheaper than most halls. :smile:
Original post by el227
Hi, would you be interested in a shared student house? It's a reasonable price - cheaper than most halls. :smile:

oh no :frown: mom thinks its safer to be in the uni halls. what will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 143
Original post by piumi_fer
oh no :frown: mom thinks its safer to be in the uni halls. what will you be studying? :smile:

I applied for Asia Pacific Studies - Korean but I'm no longer going to university
Original post by DiyanaDoseva
Hey guys, I just created my profile here so i am a bit confused still
Anyways,
I Firmed my conditional offer for Business Management n& Chinese with sandwich
And confirmed my accommodation at Roeburn Halls Flat 20
I am not from the UK, so i am a bit nervous
Not sure about arriving date since in the email it says they will contact me in Early August for the arrival dates.
However, in the accommodation contract it says "commencing on or after 14th September

Hello Diyana

Don't worry - you'll be fine :smile:

My first post on TRS

Despite the university's issues with my intersectionality - it is the students and course that matter and i will start 2016

See you september 1st, feel free to message me - i know some chinese japanese korean thai vietnamese language :smile:

Anis x
Original post by DiyanaDoseva
Hey guys, I just created my profile here so i am a bit confused still
Anyways,
I Firmed my conditional offer for Business Management & Chinese with sandwich
And confirmed my accommodation at Roeburn Halls Flat 20
I am not from the UK, so i am a bit nervous
Not sure about arriving date since in the email it says they will contact me in Early August for the arrival dates.
However, in the accommodation contract it says "commencing on or after 14th September

International students come 1 week before uk students. I think 7th of september.
Original post by bellalalaxo
I applied for Korean on the 22nd and got my offer today!

Hi Bella

Congratulations!

The Far East is 1 of my interest - i am 1 year behind with foudation year

With Love & Respect

Anis x
Original post by HeidiKenyon
Applied for Retail Management as a mature student, just waiting to hear back D:

Hi Heidi

Fingers crossed for you!

Mature student myself but look 15 - hope you get on to the course you want and at the uni you feel happiest at

With love & Respect

Anis x
Original post by AzeemGillani
Applied for law foundation year, fingers crossed

Fingers crossed!

With love and respect Anis x
Reply 149
Is anyone doing the Media Production course? Or In IQ Flat 112?
Original post by JazzMontx
I've just got my offer for Msc mental health nursing ☺️🙌😁 X

Well done I have applied for MSc Adult nursing but not heard anything back yet as I applied this month... waiting game !
Original post by ctownend
I'm in Block D flat 78! :smile:

I completed a Forensic Science and Anthropology degree here and still no glistening career in forensic science lol
Original post by NicolaRod
Firmed my offer for Tesol and Japanese! I'm moving from South Wales so I'm a little nervous aha

Original post by Bill Hunter
Hey I'm doing the same!I got an unconditional offer to do TESOL with Japanese, so I'm doing that. I can't remember off the top of my head where I applied for accommodation though
Yes! I'm doing Japanese too! :smile:
Applied for BSc medical science. From Qatar. Haven't confirmed yet though... 😕
Reply 154
Original post by amyf654
I completed a Forensic Science and Anthropology degree here and still no glistening career in forensic science lol

That's a shame lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EJ1997
That's a shame lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is. Majority of people on my course haven't either so think wisely! Do something else while you can lol
I'm moving onto Fine Art Year One in September, but since I've been in living in halls (Whitendale) if anyone wants to know anything about Campus, Whitendale, or German/Japanese courses please feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by Shona_
I've confirmed my offer for policing & criminal investigation & for accommodation, I'm looking at house shares :smile:

I'm looking for a house share too :smile:
Reply 158
Hi UCLAN i am appying next year for forensic science and i was wondering at what point would i apply for accommodation, grants, maintenance loans, tuition loans etc.
Original post by nats65
Hi UCLAN i am appying next year for forensic science and i was wondering at what point would i apply for accommodation, grants, maintenance loans, tuition loans etc.
Hi :smile: I think you can apply for your loan whenever you want, I only applied for mine 2 weeks ago, you can apply for you accommodation once your place has been confirmed and a username and password has been sent to you so you can log in and apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending