The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Thief II: The Metal Age

And the entire Thief series as well.

Brilliant, brilliant game. It was a little similar to Assassin's Creed although Assassin's Creed was made AFTER Thief.
Reply 221

Reply 222
Original post by biffyclyro27
Used to play Toejam and Earl on the N64 at my mates house when I was like 8. That was awesome!

You must have dreamt that cause it was only available for Sega Mega Drive until the sequel for Xbox many years later :tongue:
Reply 223
I loved Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future. Shame it wasn't more successful, I want a new one =[
Reply 224
Original post by getfunky!
Road Rash on the PS1

Yes!

Probably my favourite game on PS1! Me and my brother spent countless nights just playing Road Rash and the original Tony Hawks game! Good times.
Reply 225
Original post by Mojojojo

i loved that.

Still have my copy :wink:
Reply 226
Deus ex human revolution!
Original post by Kater Murr
Go for it!

I don't know anyone else who has played either Team Buddies (PS1) or Incredible Crisis (PS1), both brilliant games though.

Atom Zombie Smasher.
Reply 228
Original post by BassiveMollocks
007 Nightfire :'(

I do ****ing miss that game! used to play this one multiplayer map constantly with my brother where there were little lifts that would take you from a building to a castle...

OH the memories!
Half Life! Supposed to be like on of the most popular/best games of all time, and yet I've literally never met anyone who has played it or even knows what it is! :rant:
Reply 230
Doom.
Original post by Amwazicles
Half Life! Supposed to be like on of the most popular/best games of all time, and yet I've literally never met anyone who has played it or even knows what it is! :rant:

Seriously?! :eek: I wonder if it's a generation thing? I mean, being 24, Half Life was THE game when I was young. I was only 13 when I first played it, but still, fond, fond memories! Completed all the expansion packs, and Half Life 2 as well and by far it's my favourite game ever.

I feel sorry for all the young people who missed these "early" years of gaming, they were the best.
Original post by Dorito
Yes!

Probably my favourite game on PS1! Me and my brother spent countless nights just playing Road Rash and the original Tony Hawks game! Good times.

:lol: despite the graphics it was a really well made game!
It was the game that was constantly played whenever the PS1 was on.

I got into Tony Hawk games on the PS2, seriously fun games:yy:
Original post by HeatherM
Still have my copy :wink:

So do i. I remember always falling down holes on the egypt levels.
My ps2 broke, so i can't play it. I think we threw the ps1 out ages ago :'(
Toy Story Racer!
Original post by spiral87
Seriously?! :eek: I wonder if it's a generation thing? I mean, being 24, Half Life was THE game when I was young. I was only 13 when I first played it, but still, fond, fond memories! Completed all the expansion packs, and Half Life 2 as well and by far it's my favourite game ever.

I feel sorry for all the young people who missed these "early" years of gaming, they were the best.

Unfortunately yes. I think the generation thing is a definite possibility, since I inherited it from my dad :erm:

The Half Life series are joint top with Portal as my top games ever :yep:

Basically all valve games :tongue: :love:
Original post by Amwazicles
Unfortunately yes. I think the generation thing is a definite possibility, since I inherited it from my dad :erm:

The Half Life series are joint top with Portal as my top games ever :yep:

Basically all valve games :tongue: :love:

Have you heard about Black Mesa Source? And are you eagerly awaiting HL2: Ep3? :tongue:
Reply 237

playing this game without a memory card was a killer.
Reply 238

So do i. I remember always falling down holes on the egypt levels.
My ps2 broke, so i can't play it. I think we threw the ps1 out ages ago :'(

Same. Don't have a PS1, can't part with The Cyber Chase.
I liked the Japan/China levels. :L
I used to get absolutely battered by the ninja/sumos. :L
Heather x
Call of Duty: BO2

Quick Reply

Latest