The Student Room Group

The Anime Society Thread 6

Scroll to see replies

I can't wait until season 2 comes out.
Original post by ColossalAtom
You should. I like some of the songs they have in the intros and outros of Naruto. But when Shippuden came? Not as many. I'll try to check out the film at some point.

My favourite Naruto character...

Spoiler

My Fav Naruto character is....

Spoiler

:tumble:
I'm excited to hear that, while it hasn't been confirmed yet, a third series of Sidonia no Kishi isn't completely off the cards. :biggrin:

Original post by mr T 999
:tumble:

That was me, for several of the past 50 pages. :moon:
My Fav Naruto character is....

Spoiler

Naruto spoilers

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm excited to hear that, while it hasn't been confirmed yet, a third series of Sidonia no Kishi isn't completely off the cards. :biggrin:

That was me, for several of the past 50 pages. :moon:

:shock: Aj you back :woo: :yay: :jumphug:

How have you been? Haven't seen much of you on TSR...

It's weird on the last person to post thread without you :bawling:
I heard One Piece is a good show and has like over 600 episodes? :zomg:

Yeah its awesome haven't watched it it's on my things to watch list. It's actually over 700 episodes :eek4:
:shock: Aj you back :woo: :yay: :jumphug:

How have you been? Haven't seen much of you on TSR...

It's weird on the last person to post thread without you :bawling:

I never left! Though I've been steering clear of Last Person to Post Here. It's going too quickly for me to keep up with, and Impressive + iEthan seem to have stopped posting there as well. :moon:

746 as of last week. :yes: It's a good series, as long as you can stand the slow pacing.
I never left! Though I've been steering clear of Last Person to Post Here. It's going too quickly for me to keep up with, and Impressive + iEthan seem to have stopped posting there as well. :moon:

Yeah I agree, I guess you won't have enough time to gather and post anime screenshots huh. You haven't given up have you?

If you want I could pm you some useful tips on how to win? :h:

:rip: @Impressive :rip: @iEthan
Yeah I agree, I guess you won't have enough time to gather and post anime screenshots huh. You haven't given up have you?

If you want I could pm you some useful tips on how to win? :h:

:rip: @Impressive :rip: @iEthan

For the first few 100 of the new thread, I was going with Robot Wars videos as opposed to anime screenshots, for some variation. I couldn't keep up though, and you can tell by the speed of the posts that barely anyone's actually watching the video links anyway. :no:
For the first few 100 of the new thread, I was going with Robot Wars videos as opposed to anime screenshots, for some variation. I couldn't keep up though, and you can tell by the speed of the posts that barely anyone's actually watching the video links anyway. :no:

Well I'll tag you in once we reached the final 500 post. So you don't miss out and I'm going to pm you now some useful tips that could help you win.

I've been winning most of the 100th post so far lol :proud: cabbages seem to have given up on winning them aswell. I'd assume it's because your no longer there so he lost motivation. So now he just posts random cabbages :colonhash:
Well I'll tag you in once we reached the final 500 post. So you don't miss out and I'm going to pm you now some useful tips that could help you win.

I've been winning most of the 100th post so far lol :proud: cabbages seem to have given up on winning them aswell. I'd assume it's because your no longer there so he lost motivation. So now he just posts random cabbages :colonhash:

Aww ur so nice u know :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Aww ur so nice u know :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:zomg: Why are you on this thread lol?? Never knew you liked anime :lolwut:
:zomg: Why are you on this thread lol?? Never knew you liked anime :lolwut:

I love animes lol
I am just here because i want to lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I love animes lol
I am just here because i want to lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was a quick response is your notifs working again? Mine still not working :frown:

Cool what anime have you watched?
That was a quick response is your notifs working again? Mine still not working :frown:

Cool what anime have you watched?

Mine dont work, n am on the app, so i cam see who posted last, it just a coincidsnce lol

Erm i ahve watched
Naruto :yep:
One piece
Bleach (still watching)
Princess sarah :tongue:
Cant remember what other lol
Edit: inazuma eleven
Foot de rue (thats french dont know if u kno)
Galaxy football (n that too i think)
You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Mine dont work, n am on the app, so i cam see who posted last, it just a coincidsnce lol

Erm i ahve watched
Naruto :yep:
One piece
Bleach (still watching)
Princess sarah :tongue:
Cant remember what other lol
You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've watched too many to count tbh :yep: :woo: Another Naruto fan have you read the manga or only watched the anime? and what episode did you get up to?
I've watched too many to count tbh :yep: :woo: Another Naruto fan have you read the manga or only watched the anime? and what episode did you get up to?

Oh haha lol
Yep, i love naruto, my best anime yet :yep:... I havent watched it since a year, i cant remember but i remember i watched all the episode that came in french... All the others were in japanese or chinese i think lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh haha lol
Yep, i love naruto, my best anime yet :yep:... I havent watched it since a year, i cant remember but i remember i watched all the episode that came in french... All the others were in japanese or chinese i think lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn so you haven't naruto shippudden then? :sigh: Well you should its awesome and the series is almost finish. Who would you say is your fav character from naruto then and why?

Quick Reply

Latest