Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Starting Huddersfield In 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LJMcMahon
I have a conditional offer to study Fashion Design with Marketing and Production.., if I get in i'll be living in Little Aspley Hall :smile: Anyone else??

hiya!! im also going to be doing this course in september! woooooo :biggrin:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Omg really finally found someone! I'm so excited hope we get in :-D

My facebook is Laura McMahon and twitter is @Laura_McMahon93 add me on either :-)
Reply 22
Only just seen your reply! Yay! Will add you xx
Hiya :smile: i'm going to Huddersfield uni to study Food, Nutrition & Health and staying as Aspley Hall :biggrin: Can't wait! xx
Original post by Cheesypancakes
Starting at Huddersfield in September, doing a Politics degree. Staying at Snow Island in flat M8 if anyone else is. Let's hope I get the grades and haven't lost out on £250, fingers crossed if I don't get my firm then Unite will let me stay in their accommodation in Sheffield without paying more :P

i also got a conditional from Huddersfield, and staying in snow island but in flat C5
Reply 25
Original post by Charleyy259
Hiya :smile: i'm going to Huddersfield uni to study Food, Nutrition & Health and staying as Aspley Hall :biggrin: Can't wait! xx

I'm going too! (if I get my A levels :smile: ) C u there!
Reply 26
will be joining this September in Year 2 of Electrical & Electronics Engineering...
Reply 27
I'm studying English Language in September and staying at Storthes; secured my accommodation place, just need the grades. Pretty excited to start but also really nervous haha :smile: Suppose we're all in the same boat really.
Original post by Gem08
hiya!! im also going to be doing this course in september! woooooo :biggrin:

Hi, i'm in year 12 but looked into this course just curious if either of you did a foundation after a levels my teachers recomend it but i think it might be a waste of time. i'm doing fine art, art textiles, spanish & geography- all AS at the mo!
It's a possibility I might be going to Huddersfield to study electrical and electronic engineering.
Reply 30
Original post by LauraEmilyT
Hi, i'm in year 12 but looked into this course just curious if either of you did a foundation after a levels my teachers recomend it but i think it might be a waste of time. i'm doing fine art, art textiles, spanish & geography- all AS at the mo!

No I havent done a foundation course just hopefully going straight from doing my Alevels to this course in September. It should say on your uni course description on UCAS whether its needed or not.
:-)
i don't think a foundation is needed for any of the courses but my teachers recomend it, extra knowledge & stuff
Heyy, I'm starting in September too, studying Law are you stopping at Storthes?? :smile: Jo
im moving to Huddersfield in September too!! doing childhood studies.. id love to get to know people now as i am very nervous about moving away!!
Reply 34
Hii .. I'm planning on starting in Huddersfield too! :smile: to do business information management, anyone doing anything similar? Staying in Storthes, pretty excited! :smile:
Hey guys!
I've been a fresher before at hudds uni (transferring courses and so I'm a fresher again this year!)
Last year the freshers of 2011 had a MASSIVE facebook group.. and I cannot tell you how much help it was for me and many other freshers, to get to know people before you start uni. It's a daunting time in your life and becoming good friends with people before you begin your new journey makes it so much less scary!
And so as of today I've made a new facebook group, for the freshers of 2012! Join, you won't regret it!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/317238345030854/

It may look empty now but believe me its gonna get big Just trying to publicise it as much as I can. You can now get info from me and other people who have been to hudds uni before and so can give you the most honest answers to your questions, as well as meeting new people when the group gets bigger.

So please help me out and join the group, you won't regret it! x
Reply 36
Original post by LJMcMahon
I have a conditional offer to study Fashion Design with Marketing and Production.., if I get in i'll be living in Little Aspley Hall :smile: Anyone else??

I'm in Little Aspley too! G03B
Reply 37
Hey

I have an Conditional offer to study Ba Hons Early Years Top-Up degree in Barnsley. Coming from Northern Ireland so its scary. Any advice on Where to Stay.

Victoria :biggrin:
Reply 38
Try this link from the uni website - there are a few suggestions here if you scroll down to the Barnsley section.

http://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/livinghere/
I'm staying in Storthes Hall, so excited not for the cold showers though haha, is anyone studying Law in September? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending