The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

different?
http://www.unofficial-guides.com/comments/view/?id=857430271a5d930da9a8e933fb4f8c15 - current students would you agree with this comment? I am only asking as this is the first 'bad report' i have read of UCL's law department and it just seemed totally out of character from the impression i have been getting! Personally, I feel it's the only university i've clicked with and therefore am going with this instinct, because it's very rare i click with somewhere- nothing's changing my mind now! By the way before anyone points this out -I know that this perspective is entirely subjective and that obviously people will have different views.

I disagree with that comment. :smile:

Not that UCL law doesn't have its faults. I'd prefer to have more (and more-thoroughly) marked work for example... but really I don't think I could be happier anywhere else :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 221
different?
http://www.unofficial-guides.com/comments/view/?id=857430271a5d930da9a8e933fb4f8c15 - current students would you agree with this comment? I am only asking as this is the first 'bad report' i have read of UCL's law department and it just seemed totally out of character from the impression i have been getting! Personally, I feel it's the only university i've clicked with and therefore am going with this instinct, because it's very rare i click with somewhere- nothing's changing my mind now! By the way before anyone points this out -I know that this perspective is entirely subjective and that obviously people will have different views.

probs posted by a rival kings lawyer lol...i personally have always heard glowing reports about ucl, and this certainly has not marred my perspective
Reply 222
Hey...i'm kinda new to TSR ...so i was wondering abt the interview process for prospective law undergrads at UCL...The y will be interviewing me by phone this Friday cos i'm an overseas student. I've applied for the 4-yr English n French Law LLB with Maitrise en Droit...Actually, i dnt hve the slightest clue concerning fings like:redface:n wat will they base ther assessment?:confused: ,stuff like tht...so plz...HELP...

Krishnee

Latest

Trending

Trending