The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds Law Offer Holders 2023/24

Has anyone had an offer from University of Leeds for Law M100 yet? I'm still waiting and getting a little worried lol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spmtr_05
Has anyone had an offer from University of Leeds for Law M100 yet? I'm still waiting and getting a little worried lol

Hi there, just tweaked your thread title slightly in the hope that you will get some responses soon. I wouldn't worry too much, when I applied for universities, it was very unusual for students to hear back before Christmas. Admissions Teams definitely will not be working over the Christmas break and don't forget, the recent industrial strike action is bound to have slowed things down a bit.

Best of luck!
(edited 1 year ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

The leeds law department waits until the 25th of Jan and then compares all applicants- not hearing back rn is very good!
I just got an offer from Leeds for Law!
Reply 4
Original post by harry777777

Amazing 🤩 can I ask what grades you were predicted and are you home or international?
I got an offer from Leeds for law yesterday!
Original post by HMFC74
Congrats! It’s the only one I’m waiting for (Law with Hispanic Law). Are you able to say what your predicted grades were and what your offer was?

My predicted grades are A*A*A (English lit, history and economics), with an A* predicted in my EPQ as well. My offer was A*AA. Hope this helps! :smile:

Same!! What was ur offer?
Original post by alice_rh15
I got an offer from Leeds for law yesterday!

Same!! What was the offer
got an offer on friday for LLB at Leeds too 🫡
Original post by lochanask
got an offer on friday for LLB at Leeds too 🫡

Congrats!! Me too xx
Do you guys think law with hispanic law offers come out later??
Reply 12
Original post by Katsucurry1
Do you guys think law with hispanic law offers come out later??

I'm guessing so, yes. If you haven't heard back yet, don't worry - no news is good news!
Original post by Nyah_mason
Same!! What was ur offer?

congrats, i assume A*AA but I did two a levels last year getting A*A and am doing two more this year so my offer is just one A. hbu
Original post by Vix1412
Amazing 🤩 can I ask what grades you were predicted and are you home or international?

thanks xxxx im a home student, I have already obtained A*A grades last year, am doing two more this year and am predicted A* A, my offer was just one A.
congrats, i assume A*AA but I did two a levels last year getting A*A and am doing two more this year so my offer is just one A. hbu

I got offered AAA, do u know if you will firm them? I’m currently picking between leeds and Newcastle
Original post by HMFC74
Thank you!! I think that’s the standard offer for that course. Hoping for AAA! Same A levels as you but Spanish not English!

Have you had any luck yet? Idk anyone else applying for law with Hispanic law haha

Have you had an offer? They’re going out this week I think :smile:
Original post by HMFC74
Nothing yet! It’s annoying. It’s my last one! Let me know when you hear will do the same. Was told last week in March to be fair. Is it your first choice? What are your predicteds? I’m only at AAA so not sure I will get an offer tbh and have a good back up. Closure would be nice though!

I know right! Especially the fact that other law students have heard back already, but I’m hoping that perhaps our course is taking a bit longer. Yes leeds is my only option left tbh apart from edinburgh, so really stressed. Im predicted A*AA but i saw on student room the other day that they only have 12 spaces available, so chances appear to be low. What’s your back up??
Original post by HMFC74
Back up in England is Sheffield which looks like a similar course. Think I will go to Aberdeen if Leeds is a no though. It would almost make things easier if it was (and if it’s only 12 places it sounds like it probably will be!). I’m Scottish so didn’t bother applying to Edinburgh. Do you have an offer from them already? Any others?

omg!! well done! i've been rejected from Oxford, UCL and Bristol due to my violently low LNAT score. I haven't gotten into Edinburgh no, nor do I think I will as I'm from England and they haven't been accepting many English students at all in the past couple years lol. what other unis did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest