The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

2016 University of Edinburgh Hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ROC10
Hopefully it should be okay. Were you a Scottish school student or from elsewhere?

I was a scottish school student. I'm thinking maybe its just the way that the admissions for my course do it but I'm not sure.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Firmed Edinburgh biology and my offer was 34 for IB with 555 at higher level, and an A in A level maths (since i didn't take HL maths or HL chem...)
Got 43 for IB with a 7 in HL biology, but I seriously screwed up my A2 exams and am expecting a B :/ What are the chances of getting in if I do end up getting a B?
Original post by bowie218
Firmed Edinburgh biology and my offer was 34 for IB with 555 at higher level, and an A in A level maths (since i didn't take HL maths or HL chem...)
Got 43 for IB with a 7 in HL biology, but I seriously screwed up my A2 exams and am expecting a B :/ What are the chances of getting in if I do end up getting a B?

Your chances seem pretty good since you did so well on IB
Folks, just a reminder that there are sharks out there trying to take your hard-earned cash off you. Do take care when booking freshers events etc.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4229032
Original post by RosieMeiling
Anyone applying for the Infectious Diseases course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a long shot but I've applied for that course this year!! When did you hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending