The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Catherine13

Lovely bleach stains (and blood stains) on the carpet that I was welcomed with. Oh and I've just found out today that 2 girls in my flat have had rats in their rooms. Not exactly what I expected at £93 a week and they're putting their prices up to £100 next year. ha.

Like as pets, or them just coming it? :afraid:
Original post by Little_missy01
why have a laptop AND a computer?

I plan on bringing my desktop and buying a laptop when I go to uni since i'm doing comp. sci. and it's kind of a necessity for my course lol.

My favourite CDs, guitar picks, lovely bottle of wine and my life savings.

I love Radiohead too! What live dvds do you have there?

and also, what Fender do you have next to your bed?
No ones from portsmouth? :frown:
Original post by Jetblast
No ones from portsmouth? :frown:

I put some up of James Watson here
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
Like as pets, or them just coming it? :afraid:

Pests!

:frown:
Original post by 26daystoworkwith
I put some up of James Watson here

Thanks, I missed that one :biggrin:

in your opinion which halls are the best?
Original post by Jetblast
Thanks, I missed that one :biggrin:

in your opinion which halls are the best?

Call me biased, but definitely James Watson! They're relatively new compared to some of the other halls so in pretty good condition still, the location is excellent and I've got fantastic flatmates as well.
Don't think I've posted in here yet! Room's a tip at the moment, so this should be motivation to clean it! Lupton at Leeds Uni :smile:

Reply 2289
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Don't think I've posted in here yet! Room's a tip at the moment, so this should be motivation to clean it! Lupton at Leeds Uni :smile:

I love your bed covers! where did you get them?
I desperately need a decent camera:

Nice bag :teeth:

But...how is that messy? :confused:
Original post by Kenny_uk
I love your bed covers! where did you get them?

Wilkinsons! :smile:

Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
Nice bag :teeth:

But...how is that messy? :confused:

It's not; this is how it looks before it gets messy, which is nice enough to make me want to tidy it to look like this again! While procrastinating of course :colondollar:
Any pictures from Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, St Andrews, or Stirling? :smile:

It's not; this is how it looks before it gets messy, which is nice enough to make me want to tidy it to look like this again! While procrastinating of course :colondollar:

That makes much more sense :tongue:
x

Love the clock, where'd'ya get it?
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Love the clock, where'd'ya get it?

John Lewis :smile: Only £20!
i'm getting my camera soon, so i'll be sure to upload some pics of cranborne house - bournemouth university halls!
John Lewis :smile: Only £20!

I could do with a big clock, I don't have one in my room at the mo. Merci beaucoup :smile:
Reply 2299
Evelian Court - UWIC :]

These are from when I first moved in & then some with some christmas lights :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending