Congrats to all
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
I got in to do animation :biggrin:
Reply 42
Awesome, Are you going to be Located in the Thomas Parker House? I am going in to start Graphic Design there! =D
I'm in!! I'm doing Animal Management and Welfare at Riseholme, sooooooo exciteeeeed!! xx
Reply 44
Yep, Journalism & Politics. :-)
who is doing interactive design at lincoln? im starting in september though i would put my facebook up for people to add who are doing interactive design so can get to know new students before we start. :smile:
http://en-gb.facebook.com/jason.prentice2
jason prenticd
Reply 46
MA Journalism War Peace and Human Rights. Anyone?
Reply 47
Just got accepted onto American Studies BA :smile:
Reply 48
Accepted to do advertising and branding, won't know anybody ohmylawd :O
Sammm_XD
yep i got in :smile:
criminology and social policy
cant wait for freshers
looks amazing

I'm going into my third year as a Social Policy student and its great. I've got a friend who just came out of Criminology first year and he also enjoyed it. Good luck.
Well done everyone! With it being tougher than ever to get into university (with demand outstripping supply) its great to see so many people getting in. So did anybody get let off any UCAS points? What UCAS points was everybody asked for?
Reply 51
Lincoln Debating Society
Well done everyone! With it being tougher than ever to get into university (with demand outstripping supply) its great to see so many people getting in. So did anybody get let off any UCAS points? What UCAS points was everybody asked for?

They wanted 260 from me and i got 340
Yes - engineering! :smile:
Reply 53
I'm in to do Fine Art and Illustration! :biggrin: :biggrin:
`R92
They wanted 260 from me and i got 340

Congratulations. What subject are you doing?
Reply 55
Im doing Illustration. They wanted a pass at Foundation, I passed with distinction :smile:
Reply 56
Lincoln Debating Society
Congratulations. What subject are you doing?

Advertising & branding
Doing business and finance. They wanted 260, i got 280 :smile:
Reply 58
I'm studying Advertising and Marketing at Lincoln

my conditional offer was 260 UCAS points and I got 460 points...lol

I'm so happy though slightly scared about going to Uni. Any1 else?

Also, when we get our accommodation, when are people moving in? that is if the place is on campus.
Reply 59
03smithr
I'm studying Advertising and Marketing at Lincoln

my conditional offer was 260 UCAS points and I got 460 points...lol

I'm so happy though slightly scared about going to Uni. Any1 else?

Also, when we get our accommodation, when are people moving in? that is if the place is on campus.

If you get a place in courts, you move in on the weekend of the 18th/19th september and fresher's starts sunday 19th september. You'll be given a time slot to arrive on campus to move in :smile:
If you get allocated a place off campus, say brayford quay, hayes wharf etc.. then you can usually move in at the begining of september

Latest