The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
PS: I'll post my results I'm getting atm here soon.
Seriously, don't revise that much. Last minute revision is underrated; it's fantastic!
Reply 3
omg you don't need to revise that much! i agree with addylad- i revised literally a few days before and did well
and i doubt you're going to be able to completely stick to that schedule anyways
Reply 4
Trust me, you won't need to do that. GCSEs are an absolute doss, worry about it next year.
Reply 5
[GIF]http://api.ning.com/files/2t9WTY*Gu2w02bAKGczIy891hgumHmzoXpaKgPa85TOw0jlaRmZJJWLD4I4C-**Np6WmXRn53QA*6FK7gVEx-P6WNH7LC0VD/what.gif[/GIF]
Reply 6
wow,, you sad ****
Bless.

Do DiDA the week before it's due in, and a couple of hours revision the night before exams is fine.

GCSEs are a bit of a doss tbh.
Reply 8
Will anybody help the sad **** then?
Reply 9
Wow, seriously, get a life!
Reply 10
Will anybody help the
Ben77mc
sad ****
then?
Reply 11
Don't bother with that much revision, just do all the homework and then revise a week or so before the exams start, I started revising the day before for each exam and they went well. :/
Reply 12
oh my days
Reply 13
Ben77mc
wow,, you sad ****

damn, it's edited now, what did he say :wink:
Reply 14
roosel4
damn, it's edited now, what did he say :wink:

he made his own ascii table for revision...

lmao
Reply 15
Ben77mc
he made his own ascii table for revision...

lmao

:rofl:

I wish I saw it!
At least the boy is trying?
Reply 17
LostHorizons
At least the boy is trying?

you really do not need to try that hard for gcses...
Ben77mc
you really do not need to try that hard for gcses...

Fair enough; I never took them, so am in no position to say how much work needs putting into them. But still, freaking out at him for wanting to revise hard is a little mean.
Reply 19
LostHorizons
Fair enough; I never took them, so am in no position to say how much work needs putting into them. But still, freaking out at him for wanting to revise hard is a little mean.

If he's clever, he could just go into the exam with no revision and do well

Latest