The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Student Health Centre Form

I have a few questions and was wondering if anyone would shed some light or just let us know what you put :smile: They're probably really stupid things but still, don't want to make a mistake!

Firstly, even though the letter says "whilst you are in Exeter your Exeter address becomes your 'home address' and your home address becomes your 'former address'" it has three address boxes and I am being totally thick and don't know what to put in each one (haven't got accommodation yet, but still it would be nice to know!)

Also, Town and country of birth? Literally as in where the hospital was? (i.e. whats on your passport)

And most importantly, what an earth do we put for how much alcohol do you drink a week?? I don't know!

Stupid questions I know but there we are :yep:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm having the same problem with the "exeter address". I can't send it back because i don't know my address yet!!!

I think that they probably expect you to lie in the alcohol box :biggrin:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
omg, WHAT IS MY WEIGHT?!
Reply 3
Exactly?! These questions are silly :hmmmm2:

Another thing... has anyone tried to register for IT and it says "your infomation is not yet avaliable" or something similar?
Reply 4
Do you know what you are going to put in the alcohol box? I have no idea... I should put something rediculous like 300 units :smile: that would definately be lies
Reply 5
Well I'm going to lie about my weight, so i may as well tell them i'm the mother theresa and never drink lol
To be honest i think there should be room for explanation, like "I drink nothing all week and then will drink my weeks worth of units and more in one night". lol

I never ever ever go to the doctors, bit of a phobia, so if I lie nothing should ever come of it. But if i leave something blank i'll start worrying that they'll call me back for a PUBLIC WEIGHING LMAO.
Reply 6
Lol! That WOULD be evil! Yep it seems lying may be the best policy here...uh oh great start to uni life!
Reply 7
P.S. I tried to register too and it says unavailable :frown:
Reply 8
How silly! Sending us a letter telling us to do it when it says unavaliable

"!Your computer registration details are not yet available." by any chance?

At least I know i'm not the only one I suppose
Well I cant even read anything on it, because whoever posted mine ploughed the envelope and everything inside with 11 staples. Yes, that's 11 staples. I've been sat here trying to take them out without ripping the envelope for 20 minutes.
Reply 10
Last Summer's Dream
Well I cant even read anything on it, because whoever posted mine ploughed the envelope and everything inside with 11 staples. Yes, that's 11 staples. I've been sat here trying to take them out without ripping the envelope for 20 minutes.

LMAO!!! and i had trouble with just the 1 staple!
Same I had 1.

Don't really see why the staples were needed but yeah!

Good luck x
Reply 12
Those are the kinds of questions any doctor will always ask when you register, so nothing sinister.

There's a unit calculator thing here if you want to work out how much you do drink. The doctors at the Health Centre are used to working with students so they're unlikely to be surprised by anything you tell them; not much point lying, really.
Omg. I've drunk 60 units in 3 days. I'm going to hell.

What's more worrying is that I've drunk 6000 calories in 3 days. No wonder I can't lose weight.
Reply 14
Last Summer's Dream
Omg. I've drunk 60 units in 3 days. I'm going to hell.

What's more worrying is that I've drunk 6000 calories in 3 days. No wonder I can't lose weight.

See, to be honest, I think it's not even that the health centre want to know this stuff themselves; it's that they want you to know it!
Well, I can't even complete my form because by the looks of things the University REFUSE to send me ANYTHING!! :mad:
Reply 16
I had the same problem with the staples!!
And also when I tried to register for that online thingy they sent it said unavailible!!
Not to mention not hearing about my accommodation yet lol!

Rant Over :tongue:

OT : Drinking 6~ (+- 4) pints every night I go out... I'm going to have to lie! Oh dear

~Alex~
alexmac1
I had the same problem with the staples!!
And also when I tried to register for that online thingy they sent it said unavailible!!
Not to mention not hearing about my accommodation yet lol!

Rant Over :tongue:

OT : Drinking 6~ (+- 4) pints every night I go out... I'm going to have to lie! Oh dear

~Alex~

Good good i'm not the only one who had issue on the IT thing then...and accommodation!!!! :mad:

I WANT TO KNOW
Reply 18
Can I just urge you all not to lie on this form (not sure if any of you are joking, so thought I'd better say)? It really is not worth it. If you get Freshers' Flu or you need to renew your contraceptive pill you'll be in trouble straight away if you start lying about crap like this.
Wouldn't really lie. I'm too much of a good girl :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending