Melone
i'm pretty sure i put 'er hat... eingeladen' :frown::frown::frown:

Thats right. I just used imperfect to avoid the past participle with the clause
Reply 42
oooh yay! maybe not doomed to total failure :smile:
Reply 43
I don't see why you would though?
You've still gotta cope with two separate words because the verb is separable
And why not stay safe and lose the word from the text?!
Reply 44
What answer did you put for the 'How has the Author now built up a picture of East Germany?' question? There seemed an awful lot of indirect questioning going on.
Reply 45
i put that she probably met and spoke with former east germans *shrug* prob wrong :s i hated the qs on reading paper!
I agree- i thought the text was OK, but the questions were stupid. I just put he met east germans after the mall cam down.
Reply 47
I put he visited East Germany, and that he finally understood his relation's stories. :/
Reply 48
That question really annoyed me too. I was fine with the topic and the text itself but the questions seemed so ambiguous!!
Reply 49
definitely! the text was fine to understand but cld not work out what the questions wanted
yeah the questions were complete crap.
i think I said he was free to visit East Germany and see what it was like or something, and I'm hoping I did put hat...eingeladen- I certainly didn't use the imperfect. Anyway, it's all over now.
Those questions were awful!

I can't remember what I put, but it was something to do with having more access to the east.......
Reply 52
Same here, the questions were so mean, the text was easily readable but the questions were really interpretive- the answers wernt actually there!!!! u jst had 2 make assumptions based on it- totally evil!
Listening was quite slow though and loved the 'Normalfamilie' writing q.
Well, if we all found those questions so evil, they might lower the grade boundaries or something......

Latest

Trending

Trending