The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
tranhieu
but you still have to wait 3 weeks for the transfer list?

Well i guess not, as this would be arranged before we arrive.

I.e.: On october 3rd/4th, I occupy the room "John Doe" was assigned , and he occupies the room i was assigned.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
grreat
Well i guess not, as this would be arranged before we arrive.

I.e.: On october 3rd/4th, I occupy the room "John Doe" was assigned , and he occupies the room i was assigned.

I talked to them today and they said even though I have someone lined up, I would have to wait the 3 weeks.
sk8mash
I talked to them today and they said even though I have someone lined up, I would have to wait the 3 weeks.

Same here. Me and Vikaman who are going to swap both received the same e-mail with the same message.
Reply 83
sk8mash

Yeah, same. That makes... four pairs of us. They're pretty consistent, at least.
Reply 84
grreat

And then you give the resident tutor all their John Doe's personal details /medical history correct.
And assume their identity whenever the resident tutor is around. And have to get all your new friends to do the same.
And manage to keep up this pretence despite the fact the tutor will have to be informed and involved when the swap goes through officially after 3 weeks. And cannot fail to notice that you have not actually switched with John Doe.
At any time being found out having given false details/subletting your room to each other breaches your contract and probably gives Accommodation right to throw you out of Uni accommodation.

Yeah, this will be easy :yep:
Reply 85
Chrrye
And then you give the resident tutor all their John Doe's personal details /medical history correct.
And assume their identity whenever the resident tutor is around. And have to get all your new friends to do the same.
And manage to keep up this pretence despite the fact the tutor will have to be informed and involved when the swap goes through officially after 3 weeks. And cannot fail to notice that you have not actually switched with John Doe.
At any time being found out having given false details/subletting your room to each other breaches your contract and probably gives Accommodation right to throw you out of Uni accommodation.

Yeah, this will be easy :yep:

At least it will free up room for other people who are sharing to move into a room of their own!
Reply 86
The accommodation I got: Whitefields
The accommodation I want: JM/AV/Tocil
Reply 87
Hi all, if any postgrad girls would like to transfer to heronbank from tocil accomodation please let me know.thanks:smile:
Reply 88
Accommodation I got: Liberty Park (Off Campus, en-suite in Coventry)
Accommodation I want: Anything on campus!
Reply 89
So, the transfer list is open.

Tranhieu backed out, but I'm still at Rootes P-block, want Cryfield (30 week contract!). Just in case anybody else is interested...

Latest