The Student Room Group

Nuts About Lse!!!

hello,

i am an international student ( from pak) and i really want to go to lse. i applied to msc management n strategy last year but was rejected. i got an offer for msc management from warwick but i got it deferred. i am reapplying to lse this year but i dont know if i should apply to msc management & strategy( 10% students accepted from those who applied) again this year or if i shud apply to msc international employment relations and hrm program (19% students accepted from those who applied). i have done my undergrad in business this year and i dont have work experience apart from three summer internships.

Another major problem is that my university has a REALLY STRICT and different grading system from all other unis in my country. my gpa is 3.15 but when converted to percentage my gpa is 85%. for pakistan the min requirement is 75%. but i dunno if they'll cosider the equivalent percentage.

please tell me what programs i should apply for that can help my chances?? Any advice especially from current lse msc management or hr students will be truly appreciated!!!!
Hi, please refrain from posting the same thread twice.

Latest

Trending

Trending