The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Don't think you will, but i hear the key is perfect grades (retake!) and tonnes of work experience.
Reply 2
--Q--
I'm currently takin a gap year because I was unable to get onto Dentistry last year. I got grades AAB in Maths, Biology and Chemistry unfortunatley the B was in Chemistry. If I reapply what are the chances I get in next year, and any tips on which universities I should apply.

"the definition of insanity is to attempt something with the same set of ceircumstances and expect a different result." Either adjust your approach or do everything in your power during your gap year to enhance your application..
Reply 3
Im not so sure because Ive emailed all the universities asking them if they would accpet me, the ones that have got back said no- Birmingham, Liverpool, Dundee, Bristol and Glasgow have all said that they wouldn't even consider me even if I pulled the Chemistry up to an A and got loads of experience.
-Qasim-
Reply 4
--Q--
x

Just so you know (because apparently you didn't notice it last time), I'm moving this over to the dentistry forum. Please don't create another thread.
Reply 5
--Q--
I'm currently takin a gap year because I was unable to get onto Dentistry last year. I got grades AAB in Maths, Biology and Chemistry unfortunatley the B was in Chemistry. If I reapply what are the chances I get in next year, and any tips on which universities I should apply.

You were unable to get in last year so what makes you think you have a chance this year if nothing has changed?
Reply 6
Did you just finish your a levels this year then? maybe last year his AS or predictions werent good enough? I dont know what your situation is

Latest