The Student Room Group
nooo (: at school we were told to look and know what we wanted to do at AS level. I mean; next year it all goes so quick with your personal statements and what not all having to be filled in.. It's best to start looking earlier I reckon... even if it's just choosing the courses you wanna do etc. I have a friend who keeps changing her mind between history and medicine, and our UCAS forms have to be in in October...therefore get a good basis early and start attending open days in the summery months (:
sooner the better
Reply 3
i started last year and i'm still not finished deciding.. and i have to apply by friday :teeth:
Reply 4
The answers so far make me feel comfort because I have already sort of chosen what unis and course I want to do. It just means getting the grades :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Heh, personally I changed the course I wanted to do during the course of my A Levels. Originally I was expecting to do History, but after really enjoying Politics A Level (which I took basically on a whim) I decided to do join honours History/Politics. I'm sure alot of other people change subjects all together.

But I suppose the answer is "it won't hurt". If you really have nothing better to do, knock yourself out :smile:
Don't get so caught up in it that it distracts you from your work, but it would be a good idea to start thinking about where you want to apply.
I was about the only person in my school who was looking at unis that early, but I ended up applying a lot earlier than everyone else and had four offers by the time they were sending their application off, so being organised if definitly worth it.

Latest

Trending

Trending