The Student Room Group
Reply 1
kate86
Sorry if this has been posted, but anyone one know where i can get the theory and methods paper from Jan 2005 as it isnt on the aqa site.

Or does anyone who sat the exam remember what came up?

Just trying to do some question predictions, hey, it worked for Geography and Law!

hey kate! didn't know you did sociology too, isn't unit 5 the religion paper?

You doing unit 6 as well? If you already did it can you remember what came up in Jan?
Reply 2
lawrence4
hey kate! didn't know you did sociology too, isn't unit 5 the religion paper?

You doing unit 6 as well? If you already did it can you remember what came up in Jan?

Hey Lawrence, yeah doing Sociology, its what I also hope to do at uni! I think religion is Unit 4. I did that one in January and got 90/90! Was well shocked, but at least it takes the pressure off now! Only question I rememba on that wa religion as a force of continuity or change,which was the 40marker essay.
Unit 6 i think is Crime (synoptic elements), but i aint even thinking bout that yet!

Didnt you sit any in January Lawrence? Have you got the theory and methods paper/questions from then?
Reply 3
I sat the religion paper in January, likewise I got 90/90 and was also shocked lol! Pressure is still on though as I need 81ums to get an A overall so hopefully I'll manage it but nevermind if I don't.

Lol I only got unit 6 (crime & deviance) on the 29th and an i.t. one on the 24th so I am trying to divide my time beween the two, so far I have done no revision at all for either lol (was focusing on the Geography!)

Didn't do the theory and methods paper I did coursework.
Reply 4
lawrence4
I sat the religion paper in January, likewise I got 90/90 and was also shocked lol! Pressure is still on though as I need 81ums to get an A overall so hopefully I'll manage it but nevermind if I don't.

Lol I only got unit 6 (crime & deviance) on the 29th and an i.t. one on the 24th so I am trying to divide my time beween the two, so far I have done no revision at all for either lol (was focusing on the Geography!)

Didn't do the theory and methods paper I did coursework.

I would have much rather done coursework but they dont have it at my school! I too have put no work in to this, all focus on geography and law! Bt from 210 i only need 40 UMS to get the "B" that i need, so at least the pressure is off abit

Latest

Trending

Trending