The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I get up, get dressed, go to college, come home, have breakfast.
Breakfast, then get dressed :smile:
It depends
i dont eat breakfast. so neither. but back in the good old days when i did, it wasnt a set thing, it was more however i felt at the time.
Reply 5
breakfast first then dressed - dont want to get toothpaste/tea/cereals down my work clothes
Reply 6
I don't eat breakfast in the mornings, but sometimes I have a bowl of cereal after school (already dressed).
during the week i get dressed first.
at the weekend (on my non-work day) i eat breakfast first.
Smiz
Hello

So...do you get up, dressed then eat breakfast....or do you get up, eat breakfast and then get dressed?

We had a random discussion about it today at college. :biggrin:

I eat breakfast first - incase I spill food down myself.
Reply 9
Get dressed. I'd rather my housemates and all the other houses overlooking our kitchen window saw me looking presentable, as they're perky, morning types who are up at 6. I put the house to shame...
Reply 10
I'm a nudist.
dpepends on the day tbh...school days=get dressed first and holidays=breakfast first
Get dressed. I don't like pottering round the house in my pjamas!
I get up, get dressed then have breakfast. Its better to get dressed first. Will very rarely have breakfast before get dressed
Reply 14
Shower and dressed first, and a little make up.

On account of me looking like a banshee when I wake up. :yes:
I do it in the same order every day, and getting dressed is always before eating breakfast (it seems a bit inefficient to do it the other way - getting up, walking straight past my clothes, going downstairs to eat, and then having to back upstairs to get dressed etc.)
at home i probably eat first.. at uni i (usually) dress first :biggrin:

also.. pyjamas? who wears pyjamas in this age! boxers all the way
Reply 17
eat breakfast , shower (masturbate in shower of course to get rid of the evidence i had mislaid my proteins quicker) then i get dressed feeling refreshed and ready to seize the day
Reply 18
I don't always eat breakfast as my daily routine varies a lot, but I'd have a shower/get dressed first.
I get dressed first quickly than take my breakfast as I kept waiting my cab for long time

Latest

Trending

Trending