The Student Room Group

The Official Funding questions/moans/possible joy Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhllor
Anyone heard any news about SGSAH? I was thinking we might hear this week but not 100% sure when results are expected to go out.

Hello! I was told not before the end of the month :smile:
Original post by Kirstin_85
M4C will let successful and unsuccessful applicants know by 22nd April, it will be next week rather than this week. I caved and emailed to ask!

Thanks so much for asking and for letting us know! I was convinced that it would be today so I'm glad I can have a stress free day and stress free Easter weekend! I hope everybody from M4C is able to properly chill/take a break over the bank hol x
Original post by rhllor
Anyone heard any news about SGSAH? I was thinking we might hear this week but not 100% sure when results are expected to go out.

Hi, I haven't heard back yet. From our conversations on another forum, all of our applications were last updated on the morning of 12th April... we are hoping this means that decisions will soon be out.
Hi! My M4C application was last edited on March 28. Anyone with a similar status?
Original post by Student_56
Hi! My M4C application was last edited on March 28. Anyone with a similar status?

Yes I have the same. Trying not to think too much about it \o/
Reply 1785
Same. I have to say it's a massive relief hearing it's not just me!
Original post by balanhala21
Hi, I haven't heard back yet. From our conversations on another forum, all of our applications were last updated on the morning of 12th April... we are hoping this means that decisions will soon be out.

Mines was updated the same day. Not sure what it means? I emailed them last night and got told all applicants will find out by Monday 25th April. Hopefully that means we'll hear next week, but Monday will be the absolute latest day the results go out.
Can any of you guys tell me where this updated date can be found on your application for M4C? I can't see any updated date and I'm now completely biffing out! Thanks so much.
Original post by Kirstin_85
Can any of you guys tell me where this updated date can be found on your application for M4C? I can't see any updated date and I'm now completely biffing out! Thanks so much.

When you open your application, you need to click "Preview" and then it will show when it was last edited.
My M4C application was last updated on March 23rd.... I wonder if they updated rejections first then? My programme is a Law CDA at the Uni of Leicester. What did you guys all apply to?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Student_56
When you open your application, you need to click "Preview" and then it will show when it was last edited.

Thank you, I see it now! Ahhh I wish we could just know the outcome!
Reply 1791
Original post by millierosewells
My M4C application was last updated on March 23rd.... I wonder if they updated rejections first then? My programme is a Law CDA at the Uni of Leicester. What did you guys all apply to?

I suspect the date difference has more to do with you being a CDA applicant than anything else, so don't worry. Well, I know we're all going to worry anyway lol but you know what I mean. I believe CDAs are considered separately. I applied to the open competition. Modern Languages at Warwick.
So sorry to hear! May I ask to which path and programme you applied? Best, Lil
Hi, so sorry to hear!!! May I ask to which path you applied ? Best, Lil
Reply 1794
Original post by Lilli4111993
Hi, so sorry to hear!!! May I ask to which path you applied ? Best, Lil

Who are you asking?
Original post by Woolz
Who are you asking?

Hi, sorry I got confused with the reply and quite thingy:smile: I was talking to @mar91 concerning the LISS dtp. Anyone else applied to it?
Hi,
Did anyone apply to the Liss DTP ?
Reply 1797
Original post by Lilli4111993
Hi, sorry I got confused with the reply and quite thingy:smile: I was talking to @mar91 concerning the LISS dtp. Anyone else applied to it?

Oh, sorry! I did not get that! I applied through Linguistics, Media & Culture pathway via King's College.
Good luck to all the M4C people this week - it's been a long wait but we are nearly there!
Original post by Mar91
Oh, sorry! I did not get that! I applied through Linguistics, Media & Culture pathway via King's College.

No worries! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending