The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2 Minute Warning
The French heath care system is very good, in the hospital i went to everyone had their own room and wash facilities,

the physiotherapist came round 3 times a day to see my friend and give him treatment, you'd wait ages to see a physio in the nhs!

I saw a Table we are number 18...france 1...and USA 37...I can't believe how USA would be worse...probably because it's not free...I'd rather pay to be honest, it means they will do all they can...but then there's problem of them faking something to make you pay more...quite tricky
the people who work in the NHS are fantastic, but with all the immigrants coming over here just to use it, who have never paid in to it, it's getting crippled
Rubgish
Well, you didn't bang your head, theres no obvious health problems apart from the fact you haven't eaten and you just fell over a wall. You were just in shock from falling over, lack of energy due to lack of eating. Nothing much they can do to treat that, apart from bringing you food.

At least the way they keep you up to date would be nice..."I'm just popping out to leave you for 15 minutes" Hello I am seeing how you are...I need to take blood and then you can bugger off" or at least "You seem healthy and I think it's just Hypervenilating, are you ok to stand up, have a try" ok I think you are good to go...
2 Minute Warning
the people who work in the NHS are fantastic, but with all the immigrants coming over here just to use it, who have never paid in to it, it's getting crippled

I think maybe also that the hospital I went to was bad, my mum works in maternity at our local hospital (Not one I went to) and she talked about that place once...I've found a few opinions on google today which is making me understand more
Reply 24
Awww ='( *hugs*
*theKid*
Awww ='( *hugs*

Thankyou...I think that's what I need...Haven't had a hug for 3 months i think it is now :smile:
Flyingaround
I think maybe also that the hospital I went to was bad, my mum works in maternity at our local hospital (Not one I went to) and she talked about that place once...I've found a few opinions on google today which is making me understand more

they just want you out asap to be honest, they're that overrun with patients
Reply 27
Flyingaround
Thankyou...I think that's what I need...Haven't had a hug for 3 months i think it is now :smile:

You feeling a lot better now? You better be :p:
^^
I think we'll go down the french route soon, everyone will have to pay board for overnight stays.

also they'll be something like a £15 one-off charge just to see your local gp.
Reply 29
Flyingaround
Also how was i to get home as I kept saying to everyone I've got no money for food or drink when I was dizzy and dry...

I mean If I had someone telling me they are faint and hungry I would give them food...

Who gives a **** - it's a hospital, not a homeless shelter. Believe it or not (and personally I struggle to myself) they get a hell of a lot of sadder cases than you coming through their doors.

2nd...2 years ago it took the ambulance 40 minutes when I dialled 999 saying I think I'm having a heart attack due to numb arms and shaking with breathing fast.

Oh great, you're a hypochondriac as well.

2 Minute Warning
cool story

There's a million of them in his back catalogue.
you have panic attacks, learn to deal with it
2 Minute Warning
I think we'll go down the french route soon, everyone will have to pay board for overnight stays.

also they'll be something like a £15 one-off charge just to see your local gp.

That will be a good idea...especially with all the drunks...
Reply 32
Hope you are ok now :smile:
*theKid*
You feeling a lot better now? You better be :p:
^^

Yes :smile: I still need my physical hug so I'm going to my friend 50 miles away next week :smile: I really need to get a girlfriend though :smile:
Annie72
Hope you are ok now :smile:

Thankyou yes I am...was just really annoyed...I got treated better by the police...Well the paramedics were good too...just the hospital
Hugh-Jackman
you have panic attacks, learn to deal with it

Nooo...I never panic...I just fell on a wall...was carrying on...and fainted I guess is the term
L i b
Who gives a **** - it's a hospital, not a homeless shelter. Believe it or not (and personally I struggle to myself) they get a hell of a lot of sadder cases than you coming through their doors.

Oh great, you're a hypochondriac as well.

There's a million of them in his back catalogue.

I saw that stupid flag as always and the words LIB I would eventually see and decided I wasn't going to read what you said
panic attacks are usually brought on by drugs, they probably thought it was self inflicted and panic attacks really aren't that dangerous they just seem to be by the person suffering.

Now stop being a Mary!
You are an incredible hypochondriac by the sounds of things. Talk about over-dramatising a situation.
Flyingaround
Nooo...I never panic...I just fell on a wall...was carrying on...and fainted I guess is the term

It knocked the air out of you, you panic'd and had a panic attack.

Latest

Trending

Trending