The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
no
Reply 61
Ergh, I don't find completely shaven men attractive.
Of course not lol What kind of sad loser does that? :rofl:
REDHOTBED
no that is just gay

This :yep:
Methinks the OP is looking for a reason to shave his legs :p:
sil3nt_cha0s
Of course not lol What kind of sad loser does that? :rofl:

Bodybuilders, professional athletes and people with tattoos?
Reply 65
Arturo Bandini
Bodybuilders...

Sad losers then.
Mine naturally shiny...

sigh... i wish i could boast that i HAVE hair to shave -.-
Reply 67
I swim competitively...

But still no, just no.
why WON'T you. Sometimes, infact quite often, my leg hair kept on getting caught in my trousers, and this pissed me off to no end. So i shaved my legs, big deal
Reply 69
iamkund
You could cop a feel on your own legs while beating it?

It'd be far too much hassle anyway, unless you're one of those guys who has more nostrils than leg hairs.

I more meant on the basis that I wear shorts all year round, otherwise my legs are horrendously sweaty, so if I shaved them, might be less so. Have no idea what you're on about here:p:
Reply 70
Na man, I could never chop down the forest.

Catch my drift?

*wink wink*

*nudge nudge*

See what I'm gettin at?

Do you see how I compared my hair to a forest and shaving it to chopping it down?

God, I'm drunk.
Reply 71

Catch my drift? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

See what I'm gettin at?

Do you see how I compared my hair to a forest and shaving it to chopping it down?

God, I'm drunk.
Reply 72

See what I'm gettin at?

God, I'm drunk.
Oui.
Reply 74
Do many guys shave their armpits? I know a lot of girls who prefer their guys to shave their pits but I doubt they do haha. And I always have to stop myself joining in on the 'ewwws' when a guy lifts his arms and has got hairy pits. Haha we're turning them into girls :laugh:
matrix15

See what I'm gettin at?

God, I'm drunk.

It's not even midnight. MAN UP.
Reply 76
S_123
Do many guys shave their armpits? I know a lot of girls who prefer their guys to shave their pits but I doubt they do haha. And I always have to stop myself joining in on the 'ewwws' when a guy lifts his arms and has got hairy pits. Haha we're turning them into girls :laugh:

Trim for sure, as I was one of the guys you're describing. Not shave though, that'd just be weird. Kinda like a Dove advert.
Reply 77
:pierre:

Pierre says no
Reply 78
When I had an op on my leg for some reason they decided to shave off a massive part of my other leg...so I shaved both legs to make it even. Horrible experience. It grew back tho in a couple of weeks so it all good :yep:
Why is shaving legs okay or understandable if you play football or basket ball? Are you worried about the other men not wanting to bum you? Men aren't women why would we shave our legs? If a blokes naturally hairless fair enough all play to him though.

In answer to the question no? The only place apart from my face I keep tidy is my sack and crack because it encourages ladies to stick their heads down there.

Latest