The Student Room Group

In Shock...

I can't believe it I got home to find an email from Bristol to say that they have discontinued the course that I have applied for was Veterinary Cellular and Molecular Science!

They have sent me some form to fill in for if I want to change to another course.

I'm quite confused about all this and don't know what else to apply to as my personal statement is all geared to Bioveterinary Science and I have already applied to Liverpool, Harper Adams, RVC ad Lincoln.

Any suggestions, advice or experience with this?
Yikes! That is quite worrying. By the fact that you have applied for biovet elsewhere I'm guessing you are aiming in the veterinary direction? I haven't looked into anything specific, but I'd look at the other uni's with a vet school in them (Minus Cambridge of course) to find a related course. Having said that... you can't go wrong with doing biovet at Liverpool!! :smile: /plug
Reply 2
Just looking at Glasgow's Veterinary Bioscience degree, does anyone know if Glasgow will take BTEC National Diplomas as I can't find it anywhere on their website?

Latest

Trending

Trending