The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

The UEA offers thread!

Scroll to see replies

Mikehed
conditional for business economics BBB my firm! :biggrin:!
any other economics people know about the department open days?

Mines on the 27th January two days before my economics exam. Whens yours?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 21
*waves hand*

English, AB (I already have an A in English lit.)
Reply 22
LovesAnime
Mines on the 27th January two days before my economics exam. Whens yours?

Yeah mine's the same day as well, got the letter from them about it a couple of days after i posted that :smile:

Does it say anywhere whether we get to see around the accommodation? cos I've already been and love it but didn't get to see the accommodation
Mikehed
Yeah mine's the same day as well, got the letter from them about it a couple of days after i posted that :smile:

Does it say anywhere whether we get to see around the accommodation? cos I've already been and love it but didn't get to see the accommodation

Oh okaay. Same :smile:
To be honest I have no idea but I'm assuming when we get there we should get a timetable and have an accomdation tour I'm hoping, because its my first time going to Norwich and the university.
Reply 24
Got a conditional offer for Environmental Geography and International Development, may be either my first or my insurance.. course modules loook good! its AAB.
Reply 25
I've got an unconditional offer for Chemistry. Was quite impressed with the reply coming within a week. Now to try and get time off work for visit days :shifty:
Sent off my application two days ago and recieved an email today saying they've recieved my application and I should hear again from them "very soon."!
Reply 27
Conditional offer of ABB for economics, now got to decide between UEA and royal holloway as both ABB offers!
Reply 28
drfc-matt
Conditional offer of ABB for economics, now got to decide between UEA and royal holloway as both ABB offers!

I think UEA is definately better for economics, I have applied there myself but i'm not sure if I'll get any offers as I only sent my UCAS off recently :eek3:
Good luck in deciding.:smile:
Reply 29
I've got a conditional offer (BBB) for Ecology.

Also have a visit day on 3rd of February - do we get to look around accomodation as I never got the chance when I went and looked around the uni?
Reply 30
nm_splodge
I think UEA is definitely better for economics, I have applied there myself but i'm not sure if I'll get any offers as I only sent my UCAS off recently :eek3:
Good luck in deciding.:smile:

Thankyou, ive not visited either uni yet, the only 2 i didnt visit are the ones im getting offers off! typical. So im hoping il prefer one over the other on the open days. Good luck to you aswell, some of my friends have only just sent theirs off and have already recieved offers within 5 days so its certainly not too late!
Reply 31
Heellooo

I got a conditional for English and American Lit, the 4 year course - AAC

Did anyone else first

1.)Get an email asking for certificates ''before we can process this application further''
2.) Then receive a track notice with a conditional offer?
Got a conditional offer yesterday- BBB for English Literature and History! :woo:
Reply 33
Got a conditional earlier for Politics and Media :smile: :woo:
Oh blimey - thanks for making me feel rubbish guys!! they've aknowleged my offer for english lit, but thats about it!!

Stresses? me? Deffo! :s-smilie:
Reply 35
conditional offer for psychology, BBB :smile:
Conditional Offer Politics & International Relations ABB
Reply 37
ABB offer for English and American Lit :wink:
Reply 38
Conditional offer for politics and international relations 32 points from IB :woo:
Conditional for bio BBB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending