The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

The UEA offers thread!

Scroll to see replies

Hi all. I've got an offer for Adult Nursing starting January. Anyone else?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by MaxIsBae
Firmed my conditional offer for BSc in Actuarial Science!:biggrin:

I'm doing the same! except I'm doing the year in industry... Finally found someone doing the same course as me!:smile:
Never noticed this thread before - MA in Literary Translation starting 2016. I needed a 2.1 and I got it, yay! UEA here I come!
Reply 383
Original post by KatieRebecca123
Firmed UEA for occupational therapy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!
Reply 384
Who else is studying occupational therapy this sept?
Anyone studying law, drop me a private message and I can add you into a group chat on facebook with a lot of your future classmates :smile:
Is anyone doing a foundation course this year under humanities? I am doing Politics (with a foundation year). Just wanted to see if I would be with anyone and see if anyone has anymore info
Original post by Daylighters1
Is anyone doing a foundation course this year under humanities? I am doing Politics (with a foundation year). Just wanted to see if I would be with anyone and see if anyone has anymore info

I'm doing Philosophy with a foundation year, so we'll have some of the same classes :h:
Original post by xvFIRESTORMvx
I'm doing Philosophy with a foundation year, so we'll have some of the same classes :h:

Awesome :smile:
Reply 389
Hi have an offer for January adult nursing. Starting 4 January I think. I know another girl that's starting January too and when I have enough people I'm goingto start a group on whatsapp for nursing January starters. We can all help each other with accommodation etc.
Reply 390
Original post by Bambiskye
Hi all. I've got an offer for Adult Nursing starting January. Anyone else?

See the comment above
Reply 391
Original post by Mayonnaise87
Conditional for Adult Nursing, need Merit at level 4 which i think i got already, want to go but the parking thing is driving me slightly bonkers like xD

Im going to do adult nursing too. Starting in january thoe
Original post by Gugu.M
Hi have an offer for January adult nursing. Starting 4 January I think. I know another girl that's starting January too and when I have enough people I'm goingto start a group on whatsapp for nursing January starters. We can all help each other with accommodation etc.

I've been offered an unconditional offer for January for adult nursing
I'm starting in jan 2016 too at UEA! :biggrin:
Reply 394
thinking about the foundation year at UEA - what offer did you get and what grades?
Reply 395
Original post by Daylighters1

thinking about the foundation year at UEA - what offer did you get and what grades?
Original post by biba101

I wanted to do International Relations and got an offer of ABB however I only achieved BCC therefore got offered and accepted a foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending