The Student Room Group

The Modern Warfare 2 Society

Scroll to see replies

TWhalley93
Darn Just sold Dirt and CoD 4 :P

are you insane?
FinalFlash
This is exactly what i just thought about now. Instead I'll buy Overlord 2 and trade it together with Mordern Warfare :yes:

Next step, find a store which will alow me to do the trade in now and keep the credit on a card so on release day i just bring in the card and collect my game. :p:

Hmm but if MW2 is ~40 quid, wouldn't the credit value have to be amount to £35 then?

I have Ratchet & Clank and MW.

Edit:
no wait... that's "Tools of Destruction" :facepalm:
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Hmm but if MW2 is ~40 quid, wouldn't the credit value have to be amount to £35 then?

I assumed that once the trade in of the two games is done, whatever amount of credit which is needed for MW2 would be put on the card :confused:

Anyone putting their hopes on supermarket deals on release day?
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

I doubt it would make a difference what copies you take in, they will both be worth the same & are part of the deal. :yy:
FinalFlash
I assumed that once the trade in of the two games is done, whatever amount of credit which is needed for MW2 would be put on the card :confused:

Anyone putting their hopes on supermarket deals on release day?

I was until i saw this deal. Tbh Tesco/Asda etc.. would have to do it for 99p for me to take notice now..

:teeth:
Ordered 2 Overlords II for PS3...

I'll be a very happy bunny if this works out :bunny:
.Andrew.
I was until i saw this deal. Tbh Tesco/Asda etc.. would have to do it for 99p for me to take notice now..

:teeth:

I was aswell :biggrin:

Is there any written statement saying Gamestation can withdraw any promotions without prior notice at any time. I know Game have this.
Someone posted on HUKD.... bah :colonhash:

Just phoned up Gamestation and was told it is not possible to trade 2 of the same game in on diff formats let alone same format. :frown:

So your probs best off buying one and looking for another cheap game on the list.
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

Me and the OP both called them up and checked and gamestation said that two games of the same title should be fine.
I'll buy Overlord II and trade in my COD:4, but I'm skeptical that they will change this...
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

I've phoned my local gamestation and they said we can trade in the same game, but i'm not gonna take the risk now and probably will only buy one cop of overlord2 and add MW to get MW2.
FinalFlash
I've phoned my local gamestation and they said we can trade in the same game, but i'm not gonna take the risk now and probably will only buy one cop of overlord2 and add MW to get MW2.

My copy of MW2 died :O I have no idea why. I ordered 2 cops of overlord and am hoping that it should be cool.

I called up gamestation and they said that the deal wont change and two cops of the same game is fine.
Does this have a time limit i.e. you have to do it on release day?
Lol @ paying for computer games.
Reply 196
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

Hmmm, well I dunno what to make of that cos quite a few of us have rung up and they've said it was fine to trade in two copies of the same game, and that seems to be what the majority of people are saying...
Reply 197
ChunkymunkyDJC
Does this have a time limit i.e. you have to do it on release day?

Oooh...there's a new question. I never even asked them about this cos it never game to mind. I just assumed that people were so hyped up everyone would get it on release night/day.
Best bet is just to phone them up tomorrow I guess.
Seven_Three
Lol @ paying for computer games.

The offer is for PS3/Xbox 360

Lol at your fail :yes:
bigmo7
Oooh...there's a new question. I never even asked them about this cos it never game to mind. I just assumed that people were so hyped up everyone would get it on release night/day.
Best bet is just to phone them up tomorrow I guess.

It starts on release day and runs for either 9 or 19 days (couldnt hear lady on phone)

Quick Reply

Latest