The Student Room Group

The Modern Warfare 2 Society

Scroll to see replies

Isit even possible to have a montage or even show you have skill on MW2 since most of the time its just people in buildings waiting for enemies to come by.
Reply 1981
I've been playing this game for like 6 hours today :frown: I'm going to fail life. x
I HATE campers
Uggh there's nothing worse than a camper.
Reply 1984
Favourite domination campin/defending spots:

Derail - Empty train carriage near B place tactical insertion in it and n00b tube anyone attempting to cap B. Also in running distance to A.

Favela - Nice drain/gutter behind A. Place the tactical insertion inside and defend A if they kill you wait a few seconds for them to go prone and try capture it. Re spawn next to them and collect the easy kill.

Afghan - Theres a nice grassy part behind A plant your tactical insertion in it then go prone in the grass. Let them start capturing A before you stand up and shoot them. With the tactical insertion I've literally defended this point all game from constant attack.

Terminal - You can literally go prone at the top of the the stairs(where the heaviest fighting is) people run right past you thinking your dead so you can shoot them in the back.

Sub base - Hang around outside C loads of multi kills from n00b tubing people capping C and also near enough to B to defend it.

Anybody else got any good spots :biggrin:
sneaky mode has some good vids commentates on his games

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSneakymode

and topnotchmultimedia simply for the Top 5 plays.
Reply 1986
INTit
Favourite domination campin/defending spots:

Derail - Empty train carriage near B place tactical insertion in it and n00b tube anyone attempting to cap B. Also in running distance to A.

Favela - Nice drain/gutter behind A. Place the tactical insertion inside and defend A if they kill you wait a few seconds for them to go prone and try capture it. Re spawn next to them and collect the easy kill.

Afghan - Theres a nice grassy part behind A plant your tactical insertion in it then go prone in the grass. Let them start capturing A before you stand up and shoot them. With the tactical insertion I've literally defended this point all game from constant attack.

Terminal - You can literally go prone at the top of the the stairs(where the heaviest fighting is) people run right past you thinking your dead so you can shoot them in the back.

Sub base - Hang around outside C loads of multi kills from n00b tubing people capping C and also near enough to B to defend it.

Anybody else got any good spots :biggrin:

Go die, camper.
Reply 1987
rummang
Go die, camper.

Thats the beauty of it ! with tactical insertion you can die camping and still make it back in time to stop them capturing the spot.

Seriously when you can secure a spot practically on your own with camping and insertions, your team wins nearly every game.
INTit
Thats the beauty of it ! with tactical insertion you can die camping and still make it back in time to stop them capturing the spot.

Seriously when you can secure a spot practically on your own with camping and insertions, your team wins nearly every game.

I love tactical insertions simply because some retards have no idea how to use them.

Nothing is funnier in MW2 than sneaking up on a retarded camper who as camped out in a corner, right next to where he has placed his tactical insertion, blasting the hell out of him with a shotgun, walking over to his tactical insertion, waiting for him to respawn and then blasting the hell out of him all over again.
Reply 1989
i haven't played MW2 in well over a week. i'm dreading going back as i'll blatantly ruin my k/d ratio.
Reply 1990
Roobsa
temporary solution - go to youtube, find some gameplay videos, put it on fullscreen and pretend you're playing.

It's just not the same :frown:

I do enjoy watching this guy's videos though, I posted this one before, but the rest of them are really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2OS0bNHoE8
Reply 1991
JX23 is one of my favourites to watch on Youtube.

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC5mkcGATeM
Reply 1992
Bslforever
I love tactical insertions simply because some retards have no idea how to use them.

Nothing is funnier in MW2 than sneaking up on a retarded camper who as camped out in a corner, right next to where he has placed his tactical insertion, blasting the hell out of him with a shotgun, walking over to his tactical insertion, waiting for him to respawn and then blasting the hell out of him all over again.

Amen to that. :yes:

Nooby question: Do FMJs add to the damage done to enemies when your not firing through walls? i.e. does FMJ *just* increase bullet penetration and not damage, or does it increase damage as well?
Last Stand is so annoying when im sniping. I'm giving MW2 a break though as I just wasn't playing well. On FIFA 10 for now.
No.
Tabris
It's just not the same :frown:

I do enjoy watching this guy's videos though, I posted this one before, but the rest of them are really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2OS0bNHoE8

Hutch is great. You should check out SeaNanners and Mr Sneakymode as well.

I went 26-0 on Wasteland but didn't have the nuke equipped :facepalm2:
Reply 1996
Love the game although not sure what to do, whether start prestige and lose every perk pro alongside my Fall camo Barrett and M4A1. Hmm.
Reply 1997
Davezk
Love the game although not sure what to do, whether start prestige and lose every perk pro alongside my Fall camo Barrett and M4A1. Hmm.

i hated the rank 70 icon so i've prestiged once and up to 68 again now. won't be prestiging again though.
Reply 1998
Roobsa
i hated the rank 70 icon so i've prestiged once and up to 68 again now. won't be prestiging again though.

This is what I do as well. Same in CoD4. Didn't like the 5stars, so I just prestiged. Pretty happy with the 1st icon.
i like to prestige as it keeps the game fresh, does anyone know if the prestige challenges are reset each prestige?

Quick Reply

Latest