The Student Room Group

The Modern Warfare 2 Society

Scroll to see replies

I haven't played BlOps - I'm just glad people are coming back to MW2.

Had a 2-month gap over Xmas and the exam period, but now I'm back playing it and surprised at how much better I am now. Strange. :colondollar:
Reply 4941
do you have to move around rs or click it or both when a dog jumps on you?
Original post by Fusion
do you have to move around rs or click it or both when a dog jumps on you?

Click it only needed.
Reply 4943
Getting killed by a dog is the most frustrating thing, particularly when you've made a load of progress on one of the special ops (favela) on veteran, only to then have to start again from scratch. Next time I hear a dog I'll run into a corner and wait for them.
I usually plant Claymores and hide for the dogs. :yy:
Reply 4945
Original post by Fusion
Getting killed by a dog is the most frustrating thing, particularly when you've made a load of progress on one of the special ops (favela) on veteran, only to then have to start again from scratch. Next time I hear a dog I'll run into a corner and wait for them.

That's really the best tactic for it. IIRC they come at set intervals, after killing a certain number of people (I think it's every 10, but you'll soon figure it out after a couple of goes), so you'd know roughly when to expect them and back into a corner.

Might give MW2 a go again later/tomorrow
Just had a go on MW2 for the 1st time since BO, can't believe I waited so long :cute:. 1st game back was Skidrow-Domination :cool: and I racked up 77 kills, then I put the nuke on for TDM scrapyard and got 27 killstreak but got killed whilst in my chopper. So there's the tubing, knifing, OMA but who cares, it's got such a great feel, way better game. I've missed my RPG so much. Even picked up a Famas which I always thought was **** but after using the G11 it's beast :smile:
Reply 4947
Yeah, I started back on MW2 on my second account back during the Christmas break. It's so much more fun than BO.

The only reason I'm not using my main account is because I was on a 150 win streak last summer and I still don't know whether or not to take it any further...
Reply 4948
Fed up of hearing about MW3 (Because I don't have it yet:colone:)

Anyone else still playing and enjoying MW2 ? :biggrin:x
Reply 4949
Original post by Iola :}

Playing probably. Enjoying definitely not :p:

I switch between them. MW2 is more sniper friendly.
Reply 4951
Original post by kuks
Playing probably. Enjoying definitely not :p:

Not enjoying? :eyebrow:
Reply 4952
Original post by CB91
I switch between them. MW2 is more sniper friendly.

My boyfriend says the same actually, quick scoping days are over then? :colone:

haha :smile:x
My boyfriend says the same actually, quick scoping days are over then? :colone:

haha :smile:x

Sniping, not quick scoping. :colone:
Reply 4954
Original post by CB91
Sniping, not quick scoping. :colone:

Sniping takes time, I dont care if that is gone, I just hate being quick-scoped because I dont think its fair :colondollar:
Reply 4955
Which spec op did everyone find the hardest (solo on veteran)?

Hvaen't reached echo yet.

Quick Reply

Latest