The Modern Warfare 2 Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Lee2592
Jesus titty *******, check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

:sogood:
Reply 981
guys is anyone getting the problem on pc "failed to shutdown properly... run in safe mode blah blah" and it just wont exit safe mode :hmmmm:

tried reseting steam, restarting computer

:frown:
Reply 982
Lee2592

that's insane :eek:
Does anyone here think that the multiplayer team deathmatches are a little too quiet now? Or is it just me? I think the maps are too big for 12 players only, unless they were to stick in some vehicles, though then people would camp I guess, but still I think they're too big.

Also, has anyone noticed that they end up playing more deathmatches where there is not the max no. of players i.e. 12 and instead it is more like 8/9/10? That may also be a reason I think. And I really want Crash to come back in this game and Strike!
Reply 984
Gangsta Boogie
Does anyone here think that the multiplayer team deathmatches are a little too quiet now? Or is it just me? I think the maps are too big for 12 players only, unless they were to stick in some vehicles, though then people would camp I guess, but still I think they're too big.

Also, has anyone noticed that they end up playing more deathmatches where there is not the max no. of players i.e. 12 and instead it is more like 8/9/10? That may also be a reason I think. And I really want Crash to come back in this game and Strike!

Depends what map. The bigger maps are absolutely stupid in TD. Favela is about the biggest I think they should be. I also don't see why Rust isn't in TD. That'd make for some pretty intense action. I can't remember the name of the massive grassy one with the tunnels in the middle, but I've been left on that map with 6 players total. It was so boring but we were winning so I couldn't leave.
Reply 985
nvm fixed
Reply 986
I'm going to buy this game, but I don't know whether to get it on PS3 or Xbox 360. Any thoughts?
Reply 987
Lee2592

******* brilliant!
Roobsa
Depends what map. The bigger maps are absolutely stupid in TD. Favela is about the biggest I think they should be. I also don't see why Rust isn't in TD. That'd make for some pretty intense action. I can't remember the name of the massive grassy one with the tunnels in the middle, but I've been left on that map with 6 players total. It was so boring but we were winning so I couldn't leave.

That map is wasteland and yes it is really huge but it seems as though all the action takes place in the central tunnels. But it's like that with the other maps, loads of open land but not many hills, vantage points for nice sniping etc. Dunno how they could have screwed this part of the game up even if ever so slightly??
Reply 989
I'm getting so annoyed. The past hour I've got **** game after **** game. My teams just quit on me leaving like 2/3 people against 6. They get helis and bomber planes and all I get is a bad win/lose ratio. It's absolute **** the way matchmaking has been done.
Reply 990
Roobsa
I'm getting so annoyed. The past hour I've got **** game after **** game. My teams just quit on me leaving like 2/3 people against 6. They get helis and bomber planes and all I get is a bad win/lose ratio. It's absolute **** the way matchmaking has been done.

What does people quiting a game have to do with the matchmaking? :confused:
Reply 991
the way teams are "balanced" is crap. if a load of people on one team leave because they're leaving, the game doesn't balance out the teams then it becomes a full team versus 2/3 people. its retarded.
Reply 992
Thermal scope makes sniping almost too easy :redface: Iv got Barrett 50 cal with fall camo as well as the walther with red tiger. I wonder if you get gold weapons in this one?
Reply 993
Roobsa
the way teams are "balanced" is crap. if a load of people on one team leave because they're leaving, the game doesn't balance out the teams then it becomes a full team versus 2/3 people. its retarded.

That is still nothing to do with the matchmaking. That would be ridiculous rebalancing teams mid-game, causing a lot of complications. People on the winninng team get switched to the losing side. The scores of each team would have to change with the players switching teams, it could completely turn the game but for no logical reason in the game. There is no way to prevent it.
I think you have just been unlucky in the games you've been in, because I have not experienced this mass quitting. And no one else here has complained about it.
My only question is, why did they put the AK-47 back to become the last assault rifle you unlock?
Reply 995
hobo06
That is still nothing to do with the matchmaking. That would be ridiculous rebalancing teams mid-game, causing a lot of complications. People on the winninng team get switched to the losing side. The scores of each team would have to change with the players switching teams, it could completely turn the game but for no logical reason in the game. There is no way to prevent it.
I think you have just been unlucky in the games you've been in, because I have not experienced this mass quitting. And no one else here has complained about it.

but they could get people to join the game. there's enough people online. they just leave the spots empty effectively ending the game before it's actually ended.
Reply 996
Finished the game this morning. The ending was quite a cliffhanger!

Some parts of the game I found truly terrifying such as (SPOILER ALERT) :

Spoiler

Reply 997
Madjackismad
My only question is, why did they put the AK-47 back to become the last assault rifle you unlock?

Have you used it in the single player yet? It's ridiculously good. :biggrin:
Aeolus
Have you used it in the single player yet? It's ridiculously good. :biggrin:

:yep: The mission in Brazil, when you have to chase Rojas and...

Spoiler

Anyone knows

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest