The Student Room Group

The Modern Warfare 2 Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I got mine for 26 quid from sainsburies but im not sure if its still that price...
Reply 1181
Just played a mercenary TD. I got put with a load of sub rank 15s, I'm rank 47 currently. The other team had 3 players above 45 and 1 ranked 39. What the hell do they base the balance of these teams on? We got raped btw.
Roobsa
Just played a mercenary TD. I got put with a load of sub rank 15s, I'm rank 47 currently. The other team had 3 players above 45 and 1 ranked 39. What the hell do they base the balance of these teams on? We got raped btw.

They get ranked based on your kill/death ratio, and not your actual level. If someone sucks at the game but pours a LOT of time into it, anyone can reach level 70.
This game is just lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pBQO3qkrgQ&feature=related

Online has been cracked for ages, you can get to prestige through console commands, you can get trojans through IWNet (not even kidding).
yunghamz
FAMAS!!!!! :yep: That is all that is need saying.

Famas :top:

Although I'm starting to miss my M4A1
The thign is the ranking isnt like halo where if your good you rank up, the ranking i just based on how long you play, so you never really get put with someone whos good as you just because there rank. Rank dont mean **** on this game
Redemption
This game is just lol.

Online has been cracked for ages, you can get to prestige through console commands, you can get trojans through IWNet (not even kidding).

i dotn know when people will understand that the internet always wins, there is nothing publishers and even governments can do,you play on hackers home turf (the PC) hackers will always win.
yoyo462001
i dotn know when people will understand that the internet always wins, there is nothing publishers and even governments can do,you play on hackers home turf (the PC) hackers will always win.

except only 5 people would find playing on that server with spamming AC130/grenade launchers for more than 2 min fun and the ideal way to play the gaem.
darkos87
except only 5 people would find playing on that server with spamming AC130/grenade launchers for more than 2 min fun and the ideal way to play the gaem.

Im not defending them, but infinity ward chose this.
Ive heard many reviews saying the PC multiplayer is horrible.

No dedicated servers, matchmaking system ect.... .
Your thoughts?
This is a lie, I think that its not too bad, i rarely need to change servers. its just like the way they do it on ps2
Reply 1191
leebaby
who thinks this guy should go out more?

:rolleyes:
The lag is horrific, the matchmaking shaky, the cheating RAMPANT - about half of the prestige'd level 70's are cheaters. Infinity ward chose to use P2P for the servers for one reason - DRM - so that they could keep a control of how it's played and how any DLC is played. Competitive COD6 is impossible in the current state.

But what would I know, I didn't buy it (harr harr :-)).
There seems to be a lot more campers in this game. I constantly see people hiding and sticking their heads out of windows. It doesn't help that I'm so impatient with the game, I am seriously the worlds worst camper.
Reply 1194
Redemption
This game is just lol.

Oh God, this is why I miss PC gaming.

That's hillarious!
I wish this game had proper servers :frown:
Ape Gone Insane
0:46-1:18 :awesome:

"If you try to approach them they while act hostel, Unless you approach them with a Sandwhich and/or energy drink."

:rofl:
Reply 1197
26-0

Round Over

Dklsfjkjkdshfjkdhfkjdshdfjkshdjkfcnidscniunfiunf
Reply 1198
some game matches i play could not be any easier. i get like 18 kill streaks and 1 or 2 deaths. and then other matches will be rediculously hard and il get about 3 kills and 15 deaths :s-smilie: it is wierd!
Reply 1199

I know it's domination but it's my best score yet :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest