The Student Room Group

The Modern Warfare 2 Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
visesh
I was just added to an 8 vs. 8 Domination game on Rust. It was ******* mental. About 6 people had 100+ kills. The score needed to end the game was easily in 4 figures as opposed to the usual 200. It was not fun at all. I hope that was a glitch, because that was the first time I've seen that map on domination.

I've got a picture of the scorecard on my phone- will upload it at some point.

Happened to me today, was in a lobby on hq pro, then it said lobby merging. Ended up in a domination game on rust with the worst connection ever. After the game I noticed it was a private match we had been merged in to with people joining in the same way they would normal games....
Reply 1781
I have no idea what I just came across.

It was weird.

Everyone in the game had unlimited ammo and no reloads.

Definitely modding.

It's so funny though. It's just like all those PC mods, but on the Xbox.

**** is now spreading like wildfire.

I was going to post my own video on youtube, but this one shows it off so much better.

Tabris
I have no idea what I just came across.

It was weird.

Everyone in the game had unlimited ammo and no reloads.

Definitely modding.

It's so funny though. It's just like all those PC mods, but on the Xbox.

**** is now spreading like wildfire.

I was going to post my own video on youtube, but this one shows it off so much better.

Haha wtf, I had this 1st game this morning, it's like trying to play in an earthquake with nades flying everywhere
How good is the uzi?
Reply 1784
Z_Ahmed
How good is the uzi?

Not as good as infinite grenades, I can tell you that.
Reply 1785
Those infinite AC130 rounds would be fine for a while!
Reply 1786
what would you guys say is the best gun to use in the game. im currently using the FAL i think its called. slow fire rate but very accurate. im lvl48 i think.
Reply 1787
ACR is awesome, there's very little recoil. The AK47 at 70 is a beast of a weapon too. I tend to stick to assault rifles mostly, but have used the UMP45 for a while and that's pretty decent. Akimbo Rangers/Model 1887s are absolutely ridiculous on the smaller maps.
Reply 1788
Roobsa
ACR is awesome, there's very little recoil. The AK47 at 70 is a beast of a weapon too. I tend to stick to assault rifles mostly, but have used the UMP45 for a while and that's pretty decent. Akimbo Rangers/Model 1887s are absolutely ridiculous on the smaller maps.

And the bigger maps due to their random sniper power :woo:
Reply 1789
i havent played for 4 days and i'm doing absolutely awful at the moment :frown: the 3 games i've been in have been full of akimbo rangers/1887s. seems like everyone is having a go with those.
Domination on rust, that's my type of game :smile: For the last minute of the game though nobody could kill each other, apart from the air support I think, very weird. Every other lobby I was thrown into a private match just now, good laugh
Reply 1791
i've seen soooo many "prestige 10" people today. funny that seeing as the rank hack was released a couple of days ago. i hope they get banned.
Reply 1792
Go to 1:20

Laugh

Reply 1793
just hope that **** doesn't come over to ps3.
Reply 1794
That guy had 119 kills and 4 deaths. You can boost your k/d ratio so easily!

On the other hand, your k/d ratio would take a hammering if you were on the end of that barrage..
think its been fixed now...
Reply 1796
11 ranks to go before i get the akimbo 1887s back :woo:
Reply 1797
Vintage
think its been fixed now...

I had it about 20 minutes ago on a FFA on Afghan. Has there been an update since?
That was crazy! on the plus side i got the shotgun attatchment for my TAR :wink:
Reply 1799
eurgh...196-142 domination - we were leading, then someone on their team gets a nuke and we lost :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest