The Student Room Group

need really and help

Please can someone help me on some coursework?i really need help if not gonna fail the course.....

Topic: Preparing For HE

Need to prepared 10 questions i think that admissions tutors can ask me during interviews on computing and Maths and prapared the answers for it..the questions and answers must relate to my previous educations, employmente, present eucation and furure eucations..thanks i really need help need to submit it next week..
paul4ever1
Please can someone help me on some coursework?i really need help if not gonna fail the course.....

Topic: Preparing For HE

Need to prepared 10 questions i think that admissions tutors can ask me during interviews on computing and Maths and prapared the answers for it..the questions and answers must relate to my previous educations, employmente, present eucation and furure eucations..thanks i really need help need to submit it next week..

:hello: Hi there - welcome to TSR! :smile:

You're obviously unfamiliar with the way that the site is structured, but the forum that you've posted in is concerned with development of the TSR Wiki rather than any academic questions. We have an area of the site dedicated to Study Help, which would be a more suitable place for your question, in particular the Maths, Science and Technology sub-forum - you'll be more likely to get a helpful response there. I've requested that a moderator move this thread to there for you, but when posting new threads in the future I'd suggest taking a look at the complete forum listing to find the most appropriate area to post in. :smile:

Could I ask what brought you to this forum with your post? A few of us have noticed that new members are posting in here incorrectly fairly frequently, and it would be useful to know what could be changed to adress this. Thanks, and happy posting! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending