The Student Room Group

REVISE

Hi I am in year 9 and already started my GCSEs course I picked separate/triple science, history,RE,business,literature and lang English, and math.
I’m really stuggling revising the sciences and RE any websites, revision techniques… would really help and I’m currently getting 2-4 and I need to do higher I would really appreciate some help(tbh with all the subjects because the highest I got was a 6 and I want to get a 9)
Reply 1
Original post by Studybudy_
Hi I am in year 9 and already started my GCSEs course I picked separate/triple science, history,RE,business,literature and lang English, and math.
I’m really stuggling revising the sciences and RE any websites, revision techniques… would really help and I’m currently getting 2-4 and I need to do higher I would really appreciate some help(tbh with all the subjects because the highest I got was a 6 and I want to get a 9)

Hey - Seneca has some great resources for most subjects. I believe you just need to provide an email to sign up - it was really useful for me so I would highly recommend.
I’d also recommend checking out websites like Quizlet and blooket as they’re a bit more interactive which might help with memory.

I’d recommend using flashcards, watching revision videos and completing practice questions for the science subjects and then flashcards and reading for RE.

Hope this helps in some way! :smile:
seneca, physics and maths tutor, cognito for science !

Quick Reply

Latest