The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
HDS
=S

I'm sorry...maybe it's my being used to americanisms but getting off = orgasm right? If i'm wrong...please educate me in the language of the brits :woo:

:teehee:
In the UK, "making out" and "getting off" usually mean french kissing, i.e. with tongues.
None, and I'm a guy turning twenty next month. I guess I just fail at life.
Reply 62
some people don't know what "got off" means.....
3 for me, I never realised people get off with so many people.
Anonymous
Soo... I was thinking I've never had a boyfriend but I must have got off with about 30-40 people? This has always been drunken at parties and in the 3 1/2 years since my first kiss.
So I was wondering, is this a massive number or is it ok?

How many people have YOU got off with? And I do mean make-out not just peck on the lips.
Thought it could be a good topic to discuss...

i stopped reading at post 3 coz it made me sad :frown: - lol - 0 is my answer :frown: - don't actually mind too much - it'll happen when it happens :smile: - and i'll appreciate it more when it does :smile: what actually makes me sad is how little kissing seems to mean to people nowdays - obviously i have a different perspective - but still - i hope it doesn't get like that for me :s-smilie:
Reply 65
i have a list =/ i know... very sad.
m45
i have a list =/ i know... very sad.

LOL so do i...my housemate has 'The List' and we were bored one evening so I decided to make my own 'The List'.

It currently has 23 people on it. For a second year uni student I think that's pretty good to be honest.

It's strange reading it though, like a walk down memory lane...ahhh.
Don't know.. I always forget when I'm counting... its even harder if you can't name them all...
Reply 68
5 between the ages of 12 and 14, and I've been with the same guy since I was 15.
Reply 69
Excluding family members? 0.
Anonymous
Soo... I was thinking I've never had a boyfriend but I must have got off with about 30-40 people? This has always been drunken at parties and in the 3 1/2 years since my first kiss.
So I was wondering, is this a massive number or is it ok?

How many people have YOU got off with? And I do mean make-out not just peck on the lips.
Thought it could be a good topic to discuss...

over 3 1/2 years thats perfectly fine. though it does depends what you mean by "getting off with" lol. and how you do it of course.

e.g. ******* 30-40 randoms at clubs = slag = not cool
thisisit14
some people don't know what "got off" means.....

it doesn't have just one meaning...
I have a nice round figure: 0

And to add insult to injury, I will be 21 in 2 months.
Try to out-loser me, I dare you!
Anonymous
I have a nice round figure: 0

And to add insult to injury, I will be 21 in 2 months.
Try to out-loser me, I dare you!

Hmm, I'll take that challenge, even though you're ahead of me by eleven months. Have you ever met anyone who wanted to get off with you, though?
hmmmm 3 people, but then again, im only 16 and my last relationship was 2 years long...
Zero. I'll be 21 next year. ****
None :s-smilie: And I'm 18, gosh I feel strange :frown:
Zilcho; I'm obviously going to the wrong parties
Shake it like a ladder to the sun/Makes me feel like a madman on the run....
Reply 79
Maybe ten or fifteen more than I've had sex with, twenty at most. Obviously including the later then you're in the region of 30-40 I guess, and all by the time I was 21, and not a single one more since...

Latest

Trending

Trending