Yes, I went to the interview yesterday, it was great :biggrin:

Sorry on the news :frown:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
amrh
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone on here has applied for MORSE and if they've heard back. I got rejected yesterday :frown:

When did you apply? Do you know why you got rejected? :frown:
A friend of mine got rejected too. Kinda strange, his application was quite strong I thought.
Reply 4
natty_d
When did you apply? Do you know why you got rejected? :frown:

I applied mid November, the 16th I think. And I have no idea. I'm predicted 3 As but I did only get an A, a B and 2 Cs at AS so that could be it.

silent ninja
A friend of mine got rejected too. Kinda strange, his application was quite strong I thought.

Any idea why he got rejected? Did he find out?
Reply 5
I applied around mid November too, hope to hear back soon!
amrh
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone on here has applied for MORSE and if they've heard back. I got rejected yesterday :frown:

Went to an interview a few weeks ago, got an offer today :smile:
Reply 7
I Owe Her That Ticket.
Went to an interview a few weeks ago, got an offer today :smile:

When did you apply and stuff? Sorry about asking. :p:
natty_d
When did you apply and stuff? Sorry about asking. :p:

No worries :smile:.

Applied around the 11th of October I believe. Received an interview letter at the start of November, interviewed at the end of it.
Reply 9
I Owe Her That Ticket.
No worries :smile:.

Applied around the 11th of October I believe. Received an interview letter at the start of November, interviewed at the end of it.

I applied on the 16th of October and I haven't been rejected yet. What was your interview like?
natty_d
I applied on the 16th of October and I haven't been rejected yet. What was your interview like?

It wasn't really an interview as such at all. On the tour round they'd let us all know that everyone there would be recommended to get an offer by the department. I only got asked why I was attracted to Warwick and what areas of my current subjects interest me.
Reply 11
No maths questions then?
Reply 12
wow congratulations to everyone that got offers, i applied 9th October, and have heard NOTHING:facepalm:
Reply 13
mastergo
wow congratulations to everyone that got offers, i applied 9th October, and have heard NOTHING:facepalm:

What are your grades and subjects like?

I applied a week after you and I'm in the same position. :p:
Reply 14
natty_d
What are your grades and subjects like?

I applied a week after you and I'm in the same position. :p:

Oh ic, hopefully both of us will hear something positive soon:yep:

I got....

For AS: AAAA in Maths, further maths, economics, physics
For A2.. predicted: A*A*A in mathsm further maths, economics

what about you?
mcp2
No maths questions then?

Absolutely nothing. There was a half hour taster where they did some basic probability stuff, but they never tested our actual ability at any point.
Reply 16
Wow, that's nice of them!

Latest