The Student Room Group

What should i write about?

Hey, i have an interview at De Montfort soon for journalism and i thought it'd be best to add to my portfolio before i go. I've sat down in a quiet place and gotten ready to write when it hit me that i have no idea what i want to write about. Obviously i know thats not a brilliant thing to happen at all especially when i want to go to Journalism at uni!
What i wouldnt mind is if you guys could throw some random news, or topics ANYTHING my way and i'll give it a go. I have a few weeks so i might even have a go at doing all your suggestions, i'd also be happy to post them up on here for everyone to see after

Thank you (Y) (:

ps: please dont ask me to write about the last decade as a whole because i already started that and i admitted defeat one paragraph in!
Reply 1
Something you hate, or something you love? :dontknow: Something you can really write about with passion and emotion, detail and skill? :unsure: Your guess is as good as mine ese.
Reply 2
Thats what i went for the end, i'm writing what i'd call
"A passionate tale about life following the most stressful football team in the country, Derby County" seems appropriate seeing as sports journalism & football are my kind of thing!

Latest

Trending

Trending