The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

ThePenguinMafia
Whoa, you've been told about your accomodation already? I wont find out 'til mid september.

Unconditionals may find out earlier... I know a couple of others who have.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
Wings_cp
What type of person has to actually swear to win a debate?? Add to this the phrase "owns" is quite worrying.

Grammatical mistaks are excusable if the person does it by accident as in he types it wrong, if he simply disregards many rules of the English language (like you) then i would simply say thats he's uneducated.

Was the swear word "God vs Phonicsdude"? (you highlighted that part, so I'm guessing it is). How is that a swear word? :confused:

As for your second statement, I think Revenged was just being colloquial when he typed "owns" instead of "owned" which doesn't necessarily mean he's uneducated. This is an internet forum and not everyone will conform to the correct use of English (eg to emphasise colloquial language).
Reply 62
Here was me thinking he was swearing by using the stars since he couldn't actually write what he wanted to on this forum.

By the way, regarding your second point, you have misunderstood what I have written.
I suggest you re-read my post. My jibe wasn't towards colloquial language.

What ever gave you the impression that I thought "God VS Phonicsdude" was a swear word? Is there something not quite right about you?
Reply 63
Wings_cp
Here was me thinking he was swearing by using the stars since he couldn't actually write what he wanted to on this forum.

By the way, regarding your second point, you have misunderstood what I have written.
I suggest you re-read my post. My jibe wasn't towards colloquial language.

What ever gave you the impression that I thought "God VS Phonicsdude" was a swear word? Is there something not quite right about you?

Chill out. What Revenged said was all in jest. It's because Phonicsdude is always trying to "own" others and Revenged simply wanted to get his own back. :biggrin:
Reply 64
Xanthe
Chill out. What Revenged said was all in jest. It's because Phonicsdude is always trying to "own" others and Revenged simply wanted to get his own back. :biggrin:

Thankee yee m'dear Xanthee!!!

:biggrin: I canaee see that yee are three but i wouldnaee see that yee are tea! :biggrin:
Reply 65
Revenged

Thankee yee m'dear Xanthee!!!

You're very welcome. :cool:

Revenged

:biggrin: I canaee see that yee are three but i wouldnaee see that yee are tea! :biggrin:

:rofl:
Reply 66
pfffffffffft.. ucl...it would only be going down if there was anywhere further for it to descend!

no, i'm kidding! :eek:
Reply 67
nas7232
But warwick only really has it's maths department at that great strength and not many other courses.

Thats crap, warwick has a lot of courses rated excellent. Ranging from maths, economics and businness to drama, english and politics.
Reply 68
You owned that guy girl!!!

Wtf does it matter if i say 'owns' anyway... he needed to be owned btw because it's ruining my viewing pleasure!!! :toofunny:

Also, i don't appreciate seriousness another thread hijacked by phonicsdude, xanthe and revenged... it doesnt fit in... especially seriousness that is totally illogical and based on unsubstantiated allegators!!! :wink:

Oh, how one jested... ho ho ho!
Reply 69
Revenged

Wtf does it matter if i say 'owns' anyway... he needed to be owned btw because it's ruining my viewing pleasure!!! :toofunny:

Also, i don't appreciate seriousness another thread hijacked by phonicsdude, xanthe and revenged... it doesnt fit in... especially seriousness that is totally illogical and based on unsubstantiated allegators!!! :wink:

Is that directed at me.
If so, I just read first couple posts and saw something which was crap so I corrected it, simple as.
Reply 70
Revenged

Cheers, hun :cool:

Revenged

:rofl:

Copying my words, are we? :wink:

Revenged

Exactly. :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 71
Revenged, who are you and why did UCL reject you?
Reply 72
ramroff

He's going to read Medicine this year at UCL.
Reply 73
ramroff

LOL, thanks Xanthe!

BTW, i'm :elefant:
Reply 74
Xanthe
He's going to read Medicine this year at UCL.

Oh wow crap sorry I guess I shouldn't have believed all Phonicsdude said about him in PMs :eek:
Reply 75
ramroff
Oh wow crap sorry I guess I shouldn't have believed all Phonicsdude said about him in PMs :eek:

LOL... what did he say then?

It's him that gets girls of :tsr: to pay for him subscription and not me!!! :biggrin:

I think your ****-stirring btw ramroff, show me proof on the PMs then? wahaha!!! :biggrin:
Reply 76
Revenged
LOL... what did he say then?

It's him that gets girls of :tsr: to pay for him subscription and not me!!! :biggrin:

I've had people pay for my sub as well, its great :biggrin:

I feel bad for believing him though, so tell me, what made you go into medicine and do you very much enjoy your stethoscope?
Wings_cp
What type of person has to actually swear to win a debate?? Add to this the phrase "owns" is quite worrying.

Grammatical mistaks are excusable if the person does it by accident as in he types it wrong, if he simply disregards many rules of the English language (like you) then i would simply say thats he's uneducated.

F***ing owned!

(Also...Xanthe has completely misunderstood the nature of mine and revenged's relationship...:rofl: )

Wings_cp

*Keeps mouth shut*
Reply 78
Phonicsdude
F***ing owned!

(Also...Xanthe has completely misunderstood the nature of mine and revenged's relationship...:rofl: )

*Keeps mouth shut*

i didnt think you would be online today...........:eek:
ramroff
I've had people pay for my sub as well, its great :biggrin:

I feel bad for believing him though, so tell me, what made you go into medicine and do you very much enjoy your stethoscope?

sorry...have I been drugged uyp for the last month and a half?

Wait...better not answer that.

I dont remember slagging revenged off.

Actually...bwetter be more accurate...I dont remember slagging revenged off behind my back.

And Xanthe thought it would be a good idea to sub me without me asking. Then refuse to speak to me again 2 days later. :rofl:

Although boy am I enjoying this subscription! :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending