The Student Room Group

16-19 Bursary/EMA Questions Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
I got my parent's tax thing back yesterday, how long do you think it'll take b4 I get my NoE?
misia
I got my parent's tax thing back yesterday, how long do you think it'll take b4 I get my NoE?

At least 2 years at the moment.
misia

A few days I should think. Mine definitely arrived in the same week but I was on holiday so I wouldn't know exactly how much time was inbetween!
Reply 1383
lol i received 2 part 1's A's for my NoE no part or B. :confused:

called them they started laughing saying they have made a big mistake.
Reply 1384
I have my NoE but no "Contract Part 1" which is supposed to come with it. Can I take my NoE to school and get things sorted there or do I need to get another Contract?
Reply 1385
Redpanda91
A few days I should think. Mine definitely arrived in the same week but I was on holiday so I wouldn't know exactly how much time was inbetween!

4 weeks for me at the min, i recieved my mums stuff back in the second week of september.

my mum phoned them up and said she wants to speak to someone higher up, so a supervisor is all she was given :s-smilie: and they said they havent given me a number yet so they cant send my contracts :confused:
wtf!!!
they also sed i shuld phone next thurs and ask :mad:
Reply 1386
I got my NoE in last thursday, and my college signed it. I thought the payments would start next friday (Aka today) But I still havent got anything, how long does it take after you get your NoE signed to start getting payments?
Reply 1387
I've just got my NoE today!!!!! The letter is dated 8th October, does that mean that I'll be back dated from then, or from the beginning of September?
Reply 1388
Resok
I got my NoE in last thursday, and my college signed it. I thought the payments would start next friday (Aka today) But I still havent got anything, how long does it take after you get your NoE signed to start getting payments?

--
misia
I've just got my NoE today!!!!! The letter is dated 8th October, does that mean that I'll be back dated from then, or from the beginning of September?

It'll be backdated from when you started sixth form/college, so from September :smile:
Hey, i still haevn't recieved my ema yet but ive got my ema for the first 2 weeks of college, after that i haven't recieved anymore payments (its my 5th week of college). I was just seeking advice to see if anyone can advise me on what to do??
Thanks.
Reply 1391
same with me, i think theyve missed like 2/3 weeks worth

i'm just gunna go in and ask the person who does it at my college
I'd go in and ask. It sounds like they've either forgotten/missed it, or think you aren't eligible for those weeks (i.e. have missed a day).

In my college we have a system online where you can check if they think you're eligible....it might be an idea to check if the same applies.
You need to go to your college office to see why you haven't been paid - there must be some mistake to do with your attendance.
At my school they only allow 2 lates(includes lesson lates as well as registration lates).
As Becky said talk to your college EMA people.
Good luck :smile:
Lisa.22
same with me, i think theyve missed like 2/3 weeks worth

i'm just gunna go in and ask the person who does it at my college

lol at least i know im not alone. Not that Iwant you to be in my position though lol.
becky.fm
You need to go to your college office to see why you haven't been paid - there must be some mistake to do with your attendance.

ok thanks ill probably do that.
allieRAWR!
I'd go in and ask. It sounds like they've either forgotten/missed it, or think you aren't eligible for those weeks (i.e. have missed a day).

In my college we have a system online where you can check if they think you're eligible....it might be an idea to check if the same applies.

i havnt missed a single day of college since i started but i think ill have to go in and ask.
I got my confirmation ages ago, handed back all the forms and everything and I think everything's in order, but still no money in my account. I know it'll get backdated, but I'm going on a school trip during half term and I really need the money now! Anyone else getting/ not getting theirs at the moment?
upturnedpalms
I got my NoE ages ago, but still no money in my account. I think it'll get backdated, but I'm going on a school trip during half term and I really need the money now! Anyone else getting theirs at the moment?

I'm getting mine at the moment. You've handed in your NoE haven't you? (sorry, but loads of people dont.. :o:) If so, then ask your school about it. Do you know if they are having problems with EMA on the whole, or are your friends still getting it? Go & ask, and they'll tell you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending