The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
I can't decide if it was the worst episode I've seen but it was pretty close.
Reply 281
meskell
I can't decide if it was the worst episode I've seen but it was pretty close.

I agree.

I hope next episode is better.
I just tried to watch it on channel 131 but it only plays the first 3 seconds :/ anyone want to give me a clue (i dont know if direct links are allowed) to another place i can watch it?
Reply 283
HIMYM as comedy show is pretty **** tbh.
Reply 284
It has been for the last couple of seasons tbh. I only watch it out of habit more than enjoyment these days.
I do agree that it's not quite as good as it was a few years ago. But still.. :coma:

Is it wrong that I got all emotional for last week's episode? :colondollar: Barney :adore:
meskell
It has been for the last couple of seasons tbh. I only watch it out of habit more than enjoyment these days.

:ditto:

In the last three episodes the only times I have laughed out loud was when Barney was singing along with the other two on the piano.

I will still continue watching it though :p: - The series' are over twenty episodes long, so there's a long way to go yet, it might just be a slow start. I hope it will get better.
Ted's daughter is so fit. :sexface:
TuckingFypo™
Ted's daughter is so fit. :sexface:

Oooh yeaaaaah! Giggity...

What's her name? :ninja: I'm sure I've seen her in other stuff before.
The Stig
Oooh yeaaaaah! Giggity...

What's her name? :ninja: I'm sure I've seen her in other stuff before.

Don't remember her name but she was in Kick-Ass. Boner. :sogood:
Reply 290
International Suit-Up Day approaches (it's on Wednesday) - I hope everyone'll suit up for the sake of being Awesome.

Wanted to go see Wall Street 2 then, in suits, that'd be truly epic...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=129322155887&index=1
(edited 13 years ago)
TuckingFypo™
Don't remember her name but she was in Kick-Ass. Boner. :sogood:

Got it! Lyndsy Fonseca...

:drool:

Spoiler

Mo-Amin
International Suit-Up Day approaches (it's on Wednesday) - I hope everyone'll suit up for the sake of being Awesome.

Wanted to go see Wall Street 2 then, in suits, that'd be truly epic...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=129322155887&index=1

haha that's awesome! Over 700k people on there attending! Though that's my day off from uni... so I'll suit up and sit at home! :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
The Stig
Got it! Lyndsy Fonseca...

:drool:

Spoiler

Oh, my. :fan: :coma:
Reply 294
Subway wars :rofl:

I wonder if there is an actual site called grade my teacher.
Reply 295
Meh, average episode at best. Although one of the better ones lately.
Reply 296
Grade my teacher is the 12th most searched website. :awesome:
It was good like all other episodes. Don't know where the criticism is coming from but I'm glad I actually can enjoy it.
Streamed it last night, it wasn't as funny as the last few in the season but still very good. :yy: Barney, great as usual, proves he has a heart. :cry2:

And any episode with Ranjit in it is an instant win for me.
Watched it last night and I thought it was good. It wasn't that funny but with HIMYM it doesn't always matter. Also really like seeing that side of Barney which is rarely shown. Like the time he went to get Lilly back when she left Marshall and told her to keep it quiet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest