Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Announcements Posted on
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    The final song in the latest episode was too awesome.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    E4 are showing the pilot ep at 9pm on Tuesday December 15th as a preview, the main series starts mid-January.

I love this show too much, any chance of a Glee society being set up? I have no idea how to!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i love Glee!!!

one of my flatmates is a study abroad student from america and she introduced me to it, i'm addicted to watching the new episode on megavideo every week but i think i'll rewatch when it comes to E4!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only one more episode left then break until april
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love Glee!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklysparkles)
    Only one more episode left then break until april
    But then it's only a couple of weeks before we can watch them all again on E4 - and once they're finished here, it'll nearly be the right time for them to show the new episodes!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone notice that Joe McElderry from X factor already sang two songs from Glee? Extra points for that!
    • 17 followers

I have just discovered this thread here and the programme on E4 - looks alright so far :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    I have just discovered this thread here and the programme on E4 - looks alright so far
    Alright? AMAZING, more like
    • 17 followers

It was good, how about that :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the one on E4. I thought it was amazing! Really engaging and just fun. Good stuff!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love Glee!! Can't believe its not back till april tho! tut!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I downloaded it all 13 episodes last week and loved it. The musical numbers are actually a lot more enjoyable than I thought they would plus the humour is amazing, Jane Lynch's performance as Sue is utterly immense. The character development in the show is also above average; it really does everything it's supposed to do very well.

Sadly I haven't been able to get anyone other than my sister to watch it with me as they see the singing decide it's like High school musical (which I hate btw) and don't want to give it a try.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the first episode on 4od, it's amazing! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Will they show it every week on Ch4?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Just watched the first episode on 4od, it's amazing! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Will they show it every week on Ch4?
    The season doesn't actually start until January, and I'm not sure if it'll be on C4 or E4 like the pilot was
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    US pace:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved the finale! Glad they cleared everything up and Will and Emma Can't wait for it to return
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this show is absolutely amazing, and some of the acting in it is unbelievably awesome. All my other shows (Scrubs, House, HIMYM, 90210, One Tree hill, Big Bang Theory and Smallville) are feeling a bit stale atm (well maybe not smallville) and Glee's been a breath of fresh air.
    • 92 followers

ReputationRep:
    I heard about this programme back in September from WhattheBuck on YouTube. I subscribed to a channel that had their cool cover versions, and I've watched clips of the show online. So happy to see that first full episode on Tuesday, it was well good. It's a shame there's no more eps till next year, but something to look forward to . And that Rachel Berry is so pretty.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just started watching this. Amazing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I need to start watching this :teeth:

EDIT: why does this have to clash with hustle

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2014
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.