The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Just saw the episode. I held it together throughout, but the last scene got me and I cried. I was this close to making it through tear-free only to be foiled in the last one minute. Damn.

Spoiler

Spoiler

"He was my person" :'(
spent my morning shedding tears over the episode.
So cried my eyes out from mercedes song onwards lol
I cried through most of it... my heart broke.
i think that beat marley and me in the tears lost stakes
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
i think that beat marley and me in the tears lost stakes

Would agree with this statement.
I cried a lot, especially once it finished. I think it really dawned on me after I watched it. I hope everyone is okay =]
I cried throughout the episode too. Full on bawling. And I'm crying a little now just remembering it. Some of the scenes have just stuck in my head.
Just finished watching it. I lasted about 30 seconds in to the episode before I was a bawling mess!
Just started watching the episode...I seriously don't think I'll be able to sit through this :'(
http://instagram.com/p/f9NYYxNdbx/

Uh, when did he become attractive?!

To paraphrase Sue Sylvester, I am both aroused and disturbed
Original post by Skip_Snip
http://instagram.com/p/f9NYYxNdbx/

Uh, when did he become attractive?!

To paraphrase Sue Sylvester, I am both aroused and disturbed

I think it's because all of us remember him as baby-faced Kurt from Season 1.

Seriously though, Chris Colfer's awesome! My niece was reading one of his fiction novels yesterday.
I watched The Quarterback again yesterday and my eyes would just not stop leaking :cry2: I was debating whether I should just stop watching and act like it was the last ever episode but I ended up watching the next episode. Is this season still going to be a shorter season (I think 13 episodes?) because I have no idea how they are going to stretch it out seeing as Nationals are only 6 weeks / 4 weeks away depending on what part of the episode you pay attention to. They overcomplicated things by splitting the school year into 2 seasons.

Spoiler

What I think they should do now with Glee, have Artie, Tina, Sam & Blaine graduate at the end of season 5 and then for the last season concentrate on New York with no McKinley. Artie's going to college in New York, Blaine will most likely be moving there too unless there's a Klaine break up (not getting my hopes up) - it's probably best if Tina just goes off somewhere else because they treat her like **** on this show - and they could always have old cast members show up every now and again. McKinley is not going to work with just the new kids. And I think I read during the summer that

Spoiler

Hello. I'm thinking of joining this society.
I can't say that I really like the show. Loved the first season but now I just watch it because it does introduce me to new music and some of the plot lines are so ridiculous (Ur suspended !How dare you refuse to wear a sea shell bikini!!!). I guess the show is more of a guilty pleasure. I'm oddly fond of the show though.
Original post by LilacLily
Hello. I'm thinking of joining this society.
I can't say that I really like the show. Loved the first season but now I just watch it because it does introduce me to new music and some of the plot lines are so ridiculous (Ur suspended !How dare you refuse to wear a sea shell bikini!!!). I guess the show is more of a guilty pleasure. I'm oddly fond of the show though.

I think you just described most of the people here. I used to get frustrated at the bad parts of it, but now I'm immune and I just blank out the bits of the show that make no sense.
Original post by e hine e
I think you just described most of the people here. I used to get frustrated at the bad parts of it, but now I'm immune and I just blank out the bits of the show that make no sense.

Oooo. I wasn't sure but I did think that most people who still watch this show treat it as a guilty pleasure.
I was just too lazy to read through the posts and confirm.:biggrin:

Is it just me or does anyone else really like the clothes(not the costumes.) Marley wears? I do find the character really boring though.
As frustrated as I am with the show a lot of the time, it's still the first thing I watch Friday morning on my computer despite Friday morning having nearly a dozen other new episodes.

Quick Reply

Latest